Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

YAHOO! Sports: Buy the Cowboys Endzone

iMeast

Somebody, I think it might have been Czaben (or however you spell his name) was talking about this on the radio yesterday. He had the same idea about Dan Snyder buying it but instead he said that they should set it down outside of FedEx field and let the Redskins fans do whatever they want to it (such as letting their pets "use the bathroom" on it).

:D Whatever the case would be, it would be pretty filthy after not too long.

like BAFGA, i think it would be awesome if snyder bought the endzone and turned one of the parking lots at FedEx into a "Dog Friendly" parking lot. It would be great: "Come to the game. Bring your dog. $50 to let your dog poop on the Star!!!" He'd make the money back in a season.

Somebody, I think it might have been Czaben (or however you spell his name) was talking about this on the radio yesterday. He had the same idea about Dan Snyder buying it but instead he said that they should set it down outside of FedEx field and let the Redskins fans do whatever they want to it (such as letting their pets "use the bathroom" on it).

:D Whatever the case would be, it would be pretty filthy after not too long.

That would be awesome. Imagine just crappin all over that thing!! hahahahahahahaha!

Archived