Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama up by 10 points or more in 2 Virginia polls.

Cooked Crack

Having a crazy priest and knowing a Univ of Chicago professor is not "under the rug" kind of material.

Not sure what you mean. I was saying that left-leaning ES'ers definitely sweep it under the rug. They don't care about Obama's history of being "involved" with men like that. Maybe it's because Obama "swept them under the rug" when it started to hurt him politically? I'm not sure.

You mean the founder of the Weather Underground, a terrorist organization that was responsible for crimes such as bombings and other acts of terror (of which Ayers himself was personally involved in).

Yep, that guy. Be careful! Saying his name out loud automatically classifies you as an enemy combatant.

Not sure what you mean. I was saying that left-leaning ES'ers definitely sweep it under the rug. They don't care about Obama's history of being "involved" with men like that. Maybe it's because Obama "swept them under the rug" when it started to hurt him politically? I'm not sure.

How exactly are the left-leaning members of ES sweeping anything under the rug?

And I have no problem discussing anything about Obama but don't be upset if I come to a different conclusion than you do.

Please tell me the difference between sweeping something under a rug vs analyzing it and determining that the connection is not troubling. On what basis have you determined that former is the case with left-leaning ES'ers?

Biden's middle name is Robinette??????

i could see Robin maybe, but the "nette" on the end is a lil too much

He is the Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandson of Allen Robinette of London, who immigrated to Pennsylvania in the 1600's.

http://www.wargs.com/political/biden.html

anyone know Barr or Nader's middle name?
Robert Laurence Barr, Jr. and Wayne Allyn Root are running on the Libertarian ticket.

Ralph Nader (his full name) and Matthew Edward Gonzalez are running as independents.

Please tell me the difference between sweeping something under a rug vs analyzing it and determining that the connection is not troublesome.

I guess the difference is what he/she defines it. Unlike you, it seems, I chose the former. It isn't one connection . . . it's one after another that makes Arsenio say hmmmmmmmm. But, we will see come election day. I hope voters come to terms with how shady Obama really is.

I guess the difference is what he/she defines it. Unlike you, it seems, I chose the former. It isn't one connection . . . it's one after another that makes Arsenio say hmmmmmmmm. But, we will see come election day. I hope voters come to terms with how shady Obama really is.

Not only you chose the former yourself, you went ahead and assumed that anybody who did not chose the same way is sweeping something under the rug.

I guess every poor little college kid who ends up in Ayers' class becomes disqualified from from public office for having served as an apprentice to a known terrorist.

I am actually surprised that the Ayers connection is getting so much airtime. Personally I consider the Rezko relationship to be a bigger deal.

In terms of shamelessness, of course, few things can compete with a vet selling out security of his country under the "Country First" slogan.

Ahhh yes, you can smell the despiration in the thread as Ayers name has came up once again. So what if we bring up the Keating 5 scandal? I wonder if you want to see some real truths come out of that :)

http://www.keatingeconomics.com/

Paid for by Obama for America.

That, and the full assault on McCain's health care plan - my guess is that they are trying to rattle McCain before tomorrow's debate.

Not only you chose the former yourself, you went ahead and assumed that anybody who did not chose the same way is sweeping something under the rug.

Reread my post my post please. I said "IT" is defined by or how he/she wants to decide it and I I I I I hope that voters see the shadiness in Obama. If you see nothing wrong with his past connections, fine. But again, reread my post. It depends on he/she defines it.

It's desperation Brave on the far right. They see the numbers and polls, and know that they are down the wire.

I would like to see anyone but Obama win, yes . . . but desperation is a jump. I don't really like McCain, either. This election will come down to last weeks and days.

I would like to see anyone but Obama win, yes . . . but desperation is a jump. I don't really like McCain, either. This election will come down to last weeks and days.
We are already in the last weeks of the campaign. There are only four weeks left until the election.

I thought McCain was better than this.

I guess I was wrong....

I guess no politician is really.

I was kind of sad to see Obama go so negative now with the ads attacking McCain.

I wish these candidates would focus on the economy and perhaps have more ads that tell us why they can be counted on to get the economy heading in the right direction. Bull**** about appointing the right people, etc . . . anything.

The attack ads don't resonate well with me.

Archived