Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama up by 10 points or more in 2 Virginia polls.

Cooked Crack

SurveyUSA - Obama 53% McCain 43%

Suffolk - Obama 51% McCain 39%

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/va/virginia_mccain_vs_obama-551.html

Now I don't think Obama really has that big of an advantage but I hope it's close. Communist country might actually change from red to blue.

And up 6 in North Carolina. 50-44

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_NC_100625.pdf

It ain't ovah till it's ovah.

True but I'd rather have my candidate leading at this point than down. McCain's chances aren't really looking good. Seems like more and more Bush states start turning into battleground states. Public financing probably isn't looking so good now.

Nothing is over. I wish the election was today but it isn't. I also wish that this financial crisis would have been avoided - as it may be the reason Obama wins.

A lot can happen and Obama has to continue to look Presidential in two debates - although things are certainly looking good.

Looks like he's up at least 10 in NH:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/nh/new_hampshire_mccain_vs_obama-195.html

I know it isn't as big as the others, but to me, it is the bell weather (a nice small pretty homogenious state (which makes the polling and stats easier) that has a history of supporting McCain and that Hillary won mostly due to white women).

That's nothing. They need to pull out all the stops. Make Karl Rove look like Ghandi in comparison. In my opinion, the end justifies the means. Obama has no business being in the White House.

Oh give me a break. :doh::doh::doh:

He's more qualified than McCain on decision making alone.

Obama knows he has flaws so he picks a Vice President that can help make up for them - Joe Biden.

McCain obviously thinks he has no flaws and that he is 35 years old so he picks a woman who knows less about national politics than half of this board and comes across as a bumbling idiot when speaking about them.

:doh: What's sad is that you actually believe this.

No, what's sad is that you don't believe it, despite the vast and growing mountain of evidence demonstrating it to be very clearly true.

I won't question your motives in missing the truth, but at some level motive doesn't matter so much. Either you see McCain's long, sad fall from respectability, or you don't.

Oh, and I agree that the election isn't over 'til it's over. There's still a political eternity left in the race. Every day that ticks by without a colossal political development of some sort is a small victory for Obama... but there are still well over 20 ticks to go, and McCain has exactly the kind of erratic, unfocused personality that will start darting randomly in every possible direction when he sees that he's losing very badly. Lord knows what kind of gimmicky stunt he'll try to pull next.

:doh: What's sad is that you actually believe this.

I was a McCain fan for a long time.

I just happen to be in the minority that I think both men want to do what they think is best for the country . . . maybe I'm not old enough to be a constant cynic or whatever.

This runs counter to your belief that one guy is America's lone savior running against the "muslim terrorist who goes to crazy black church" and is such a liberal that we will soon become this crazy communist nation.

I think I have proven myself to be a lot more objective on this issue - whether or not history proves that I'm supporting the "right" candidate.

I'd much prefer to have my outlook as opposed to your completely skewed nutjob viewpoint about Obama.

Archived