Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eli Manning: AKA The Comeback Kid

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

remembers TR1 and Kitten Making fools out of them selves about ELI...

saying he is gonna look like Ryan Leaf because he doesnt have plax today...

wonders what their excuses will be....

I never said anything about plax.

I was really thought Seattle was a decent team. I'd say they just plain suck this year. I guess they miss Zorn. :rotflmao:

Seattle will beat the Giants. The Hawks are desperate for a win.

How'd that prediction work out for you, Nostradamos?

P.S.: Montana and Elway were not HOF players when they first entered the league, they earned their honors, and on a side note, Elway didn't have the best criticism about him his entire career.

If "if's" and "but's" were candy and nuts, everyday would be christmas.

Notice, in this quote you used "if" to talk about '"ifs" and "buts". Argument = Epic Fail.

We lost mainly because of conservative play calling after we got the comfortable lead. Of course, you guys played well enough to make the comeback, but if you know anything about our team right now it's that we will NOT become complacent with a lead. If that was Zorn last year it would've been a blowout.

We lost mainly because of conservative play calling after we got the comfortable lead. Of course, you guys played well enough to make the comeback, but if you know anything about our team right now it's that we will NOT become complacent with a lead. If that was Zorn last year it would've been a blowout.

As far as the "if's", see my previous post.

How many leads have you had a chance to not be complacent with this year to back that up?

Notice, in this quote you used "if" to talk about '"ifs" and "buts". Argument = Epic Fail.

If Zorn were coach last year, there is no way of knowing what would have happened. Too many things would have changed, for the game to have been played in exactly the same manner. It could have ended in a tie for all we know.

Why, because we're interrupting fantasy land?

no, because you are acting like you are muhammad ali when in fact right now you are just buster douglas. you got us one time and not really that well and you are up in here talking mad **** like youre some elite team in the NFL. youve beaten the bungles, lams and sea chickens since playing us. weve beaten the cards, the saints, the boys and iggles.

no, because you are acting like you are muhammad ali when in fact right now you are just buster douglas. you got us one time and not really that well and you are up in here talking mad **** like youre some elite team in the NFL. youve beaten the bungles, lams and sea chickens since playing us. weve beaten the cards, the saints, the boys and iggles.

Can you please point out anywhere on this thread, or this entire board for that matter, anything that I've said that fits into that category? Like I said, fantasyland. Do you guys just make up facts and statements to support arguments that don't exist?

Can you please point out anywhere on this thread, or this entire board for that matter, anything that I've said that fits into that category? Like I said, fantasyland. Do you guys just make up facts and statements to support arguments that don't exist?

yeah, thats what we do. just make up stuff so that we can confuse Gnat fans and make them reply with dumb posts. :cheers:

but now that you are on to us we will have to try something new. ;)

Hey,

Giant fans have the right to pound their chests a little. The Giants are defending Super Bowl Champs and are 4-0 so far this year. And even with that, we still don't talk as much junk as Cowboy fans. Or Eagle fans for that matter. You didn't see a Giant fan posting a thread about how you don't think you are going to win before the week 1 game, did you?

;5646250']Hey' date='

Giant fans have the right to pound their chests a little. The Giants are defending Super Bowl Champs and are 4-0 so far this year. And even with that, we still don't talk as much junk as Cowboy fans. Or Eagle fans for that matter. You didn't see a Giant fan posting a thread about how you don't think you are going to win before the week 1 game, did you?[/quote']

give kiwi time. :silly:

Archived