Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eli Manning: AKA The Comeback Kid

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

no, because you are acting like you are muhammad ali when in fact right now you are just buster douglas. you got us one time and not really that well and you are up in here talking mad **** like youre some elite team in the NFL. youve beaten the bungles, lams and sea chickens since playing us. weve beaten the cards, the saints, the boys and iggles.
If the Giants aren't an elite team, what teams are?

If the Giants aren't an elite team, what teams are?

where did i say you werent elite? i said you werent as elite as some of you seem to think you are since you havent really been tested.

and dont jump on the week 1 beating of the skins. we all know you got that 1TD and then 3 FGs. our defense woke up but the O never caught up. play that game now and you may get the same points. but we get more then 7. not that we would win for sure, but we wouldnt look as stale.

Seattle will beat the Giants. The Hawks are desperate for a win.

lol you are proven foolish again!

I hope Seattle stops the run and forces Eli to throw the ball without his security blanket on the field.

Let him prove this article is correct.

Heres Eli in the 3rd Quarter of yesterdays game (36-3)wondering if Cooper said Laguardia or JFK.

capt.468d3bb2d79c4663872f8145b8376321.seahawks_giants_football_eru111.jpg

where did i say you werent elite? i said you werent as elite as some of you seem to think you are since you havent really been tested.

and dont jump on the week 1 beating of the skins. we all know you got that 1TD and then 3 FGs. our defense woke up but the O never caught up. play that game now and you may get the same points. but we get more then 7. not that we would win for sure, but we wouldnt look as stale.

defending champs won 8 games in a row seems "elite" to me

Originally Posted by BigMike619

Won the last 19 outta 23 games to boot.

If that's not elite, please pull word from websters dictionary fool.

;5646250']Hey' date='

Giant fans have the right to pound their chests a little. The Giants are defending Super Bowl Champs and are 4-0 so far this year. And even with that, we still don't talk as much junk as Cowboy fans. Or Eagle fans for that matter. You didn't see a Giant fan posting a thread about how you don't think you are going to win before the week 1 game, did you?[/quote']

Because Tom, it seems like every thread in the ATN gets hijacked with "We're the defending champs," "Super Bowl Champs," or a picture ot Eli holding the trophy. OK, we get it, you won the SB, back in FEBRUARY. I don't think there is a Redskin fan in here (with the exception of TR1 and Little Kitten) that would not say that the Giants are a good team. I know they are a good team, but the constant reminders EVERY single day about winning the SB are getting old. It's a new season. Everyone started 0-0. The trophy you guys won as about as worthless as the one we won in 1982. Let's talk about 2008-09 and not 2007-08. Do you kind of get what I'm saying? There are some good Giant fans that come in here, but there are some real ****y ones that have done nothing but toot their own horn for 5 weeks now. Then, when the Skins start 4-1 and some of our fans start to enjoy the good start, I've had Giant fans say WE'RE getting too ****y. Uh, pot, meet kettle.

Archived