Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com poll: Which 3-0 team has the best chance to stay undefeated? Skins Related

ljs

I agree. It's just crazy how many dallas fans think this is an easy win, sort of how the pats thought the Dolphins were an easy win. At least it shows people are realistic. Glad to see someone peopel give us a shot. And we don't suck at all like the Rams. Damn I just hope we win.

I can't really argue with this. Dallas may be the best team in the league, but the redskins aer a whole lot better then the chiefs or rams.

And the Bills, the Ttitans and Broncos. Does anybody really believe these three teams are the elite of the NFL?

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

[/b]Well look at it from this stand point ...

The Rams are absolute trash .... No way the Bills lose to the Rams.

The Chiefs are also trash. Denver could lose to them, but I don't see it.Minnesota is tough. But that Tennessee D is just as tough.

Anything can happen in a rivalry game.

Best chance to stay undefeated IMO,

1. Buffalo
  2. Denver
  3. Dallas
  4. Tennessee

And the Bills, the Ttitans and Broncos. Does anybody really believe these three teams are the elite of the NFL?

Titans are going to win their division. Jax and Indy are down, Houston is Houston, and Tenn. is this year's Jax.

The Bills are a very very good, fundamentally sound team that showed flashes last year with a rookie QB. Remember, they SHOULD have beaten Dallas at home on a Monday night game, only to have one of the most horrendous play calls in the history of the NFL cost them the game. They played very well down the stretch, and are a good team.

The Broncos are potentially the best offense in the NFL. Them and the Chargers are going to have a race to see who can put up more points. I definitely consider them one of the best teams in the NFL. Even though they should have lost to San Diego on a bum referee call.

I agree, I think the Bills and Broncos will win hands down, Dallas is going to have a fight with the 'SKins, and they have played 2 pretty tough games in the last 2 weeks, and Tenn is going to have a slobber knocker brawl with the Vikings.

I actually like the 'Skins chances in Dallas more than the Vikings chances to beat Tenn. With a rivalry game like Dallas-Washington, you NEVER KNOW what's going to happen. Both teams know each other so well, it's almost always an even battle. The team who commits less mistakes and mental errors should win.

Archived