Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo leads the league in... (odd stat)

slinky

Really not such an odd stat when you remember Dallas has had the ball to end each of its 3 victorious games. Thus, Romo sits to pee leads the league in negative rushing because he is taking taking a knee at the end of every game.

Romo sits to pee scrambles around but he really doesn't run the ball very often. In 3 games he has taken a knee 5 times and was credited with another rush for -3 yards on his fumble in the endzone vs PHI.

Romo sits to pee hasn't tucked the ball and run with it yet this year. Since the latter part of last year this is an area I wish he would reconsider. Instead of running 4 yds for an easy 1st down, he throws an incompletion downfield trying to make a play. Sometimes I would rather see him rush for the 1st down, avoid a costly turnover (yes, possibly miss on a big play), give the defense another facet of the Cowboys offense to be concerned with, and keep drives going.

Yes. Yes he does.

And one of these days, it's going to cost us. I think that he takes his 'imitation' of Brett Favre too far.

Its a shame, because I don't think he's much like Favre, which isn't a bad thing. He's pretty accurate, and doesn't need to just throw his arm around like there's no tomorrow. Favre would just fling it, either his receivers caught TDs, or he threw INTs.

];5581592']Its a shame' date=' because I don't think he's much like Favre, which isn't a bad thing. He's pretty accurate, and doesn't need to just throw his arm around like there's no tomorrow. Favre would just fling it, either his receivers caught TDs, or he threw INTs.[/quote']

And yet Favre still has a better career Int % than Romo sits to pee (3.6% to 3.2%).

Archived