Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reggie Bush is gonna get it...

william1970

Hi to all Skins fans in America.

In October, the Saints will be playing the Chargers @ Wembley, London. It will be a fantastic game.

I saw Reggie Bush taunting Skins fans when he returned that KO return. A great play for sure. But when he comes to London I shall BOO him loudly all game long! He ain't getting away with that! Every play he will here my large mouth BOOING him. I'll even have a fight or 2 with Saints fans if they want!

Sweet revenge aside, this is my view of the game: As I said on previous posts, I think the Skins are in for a decent season and the early criticisms of coach Zorn after the loss to the Giants were too early. We may well go at least 10-6 and possibly better. Campbell can learn much from Zorn and the Giants, who are SB champs, didn't really carve us up or nowt. I thought the Giants were rather poor, considering. They are SB champs, it was the first game of the season and they were at home. They didn't exactly tear us up, rather, we didn't play to our potential. Sunday against the Saints proved that.

Defensive player of the game: Horton! AWESOME!

Offensive player of the game: My main man, Portis. AWESOME!

Best unit: Defense. Man! YOU WERE ACE. THE ENTIRE UNIT PLAYED SUPERBLY and kept us in the game!

Offensive line: Solid. Great protection all game long.

Best Offensive players: COOOOOOOLEY, Santana Moss, Jason Campbell, Ladell Betts.

Best Defensive players: Andre Carter, Jason Taylor, Cornelius Griffin, Shawn Springs. Laron Landry. I thought Laron had a particularly good game.

Best Trash talker: Laron Landry --- ABSOLUTELY loved the 'not in my house' talk he gave Reggie Bush. Clearly he had rattled the mans cage, as Bush then gave away a penalty with a temper tantrum after scoring that ace punt return. There is a fine line here and Laron handled it and obviously frustrated the enemy.

From other feeds on here, I see that Saints fans have no respect for us? Huh? From my point of view they were LUCKY, not to be outscored by more. They were GIVEN 14 points on a punt return and an unfortunate drop of the ball by the usually smart returner Randle El. Take those points away and it would have been 29-10, a more indicative score of who controlled what.

They didn't do jack in my book. I thought the Skins looked good, against a team who on paper, are in for the running to a playoff birth. It was absolutely imperative the Skins won yesterday; Campbell finally showed up for the NFL season and the win and his poise in the pocket, will do the man good. I've always liked Jason Campbell and believe he can lead us to great things; given time and positive, not negative criticism.

It was good to see Coach Zorn learnt from last week. Those short yardage gains are the way to go. 4 yards here, 6 yards there, chewing up the clock. Just as the 'D' think this is the game plan - BANG! A long yardage pass completion to Santana! It was also EXCELLENT that Cooley is at last getting involved. I know he is not 100%, but he is a quality NFL player and we will need him to do great things. Look at it from a D point of view. What is Santana doing? What is Cooley doing? Will Clinton get the ball? See the point --- the more weapons, the harder it will be for the enemy.

I can't really fault the Skins yesterday. I'm so proud of them. HOWEVER:

POSITIVE CRITICISM to learn from for the rest of the season: When we are on the ascendency, we HAVE to nail teams. Those 2 field goals in the 1st half needed to be TD's. We were also a LITTLE slack in the final minute of the 1st half. Understandable, though as the D worked hard all game long. We gave the Saints hope and made them look better than they were, by not nailing TD's in the 1st half. I think the Saints thought they could come into Fedex and steam roll us.

GUESS WHAT?! THEY DIDN'T!!!! NOT IN OUR HOUSE!

I think the whole team performed excellent. I was so happy last night after the game. It made going to work today EASY! Keep it up Skins! Play every game right, every game like its your last.... then see what happens. Think of every game as a playoff game. The magic may be returning at last...

Warm Regards,

to all in America,

William, England.

:dallasuck

Best Defensive players: Andre Carter, Jason Taylor, Cornelius Griffin, Shawn Springs. Laron Landry. I thought Laron had a particularly good game.

Best Trash talker: Laron Landry --- ABSOLUTELY loved the 'not in my house' talk he gave Reggie Bush. Clearly he had rattled the mans cage, as Bush then gave away a penalty with a temper tantrum after scoring that ace punt return. There is a fine line here and Laron handled it and obviously frustrated the enemy.

;)i loved ll doing that to reggie....:notworthy

What on earth did Ladell Betts do to warrant any sort of praise for his performance yesterday? I would rather have Rock spell Ports. Or Mason even. Otherwise loved the post, old chap.

Betts did what he was supposed to as a backup RB. he gave CP time to rest and didnt force us to abandon the run game. he only carried the ball 6 times and had a great run of 14 yards.

Archived