Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saints Injury Report - Looking Banged up (Merged)

Cannon2

I'm actually going to the game with 2 Saints fans. Of course, our tailgating group will eventually comprise of about 26 Skins fans to 2 Saints fans, but I guarantee you, there are a couple of them out there ;)

They seem to think that they're still a far superior team, even with their injuries, but I don't think they could be more wrong. Granted, if we play like we did in Week 1, we will have some problems... but if we get back to Redskins football, and with the game being in our house, I think we could really blow the doors off and come out with a great win.

Maybe it's just me, but I seem to remember that we lose a lot of these games when the other team has injury issues.

In fact, I can't remember the last time we beat a backup QB filling in during a regular season game...

Here's to hope!

Let's go Campbell! We need you this week.

Technically, we beat the Cardinals last year (barely) with Kurt Warner as a backup QB. He had come in that year to take over for the injured Leinart.

I've been pretty fair with JC, I'm still actually in the middle.. If he has obvious problems in this game they need to seriously look at replacing him. I mean if the offensive line holds up even averagely, and the receivers don't drop a bunch of passes, JC should have a good game. If he doesn't, and it's obviously something he's doing wrong, then something needs to change

This makes this game a must win even more now, if we hope to have a shot at the playoffs. The Saints are a decent team, but with them having so many injuries on the defensive side of the ball, if the Redskins offense cant take advantage of that, they cant take advantage of anything.

Archived