Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saints Injury Report - Looking Banged up (Merged)

Cannon2

http://blog.nola.com/saintsbeat/2008/09/new_orleans_saints_sept_11_pra.html

Injuries all over the place...especially on the defensive backfield. I know its only Thursday but their Defense is already pretty soft in every aspect except the pass rush. I am going to lose my G.D. mind if we don't run the ball 30+ times on Sunday. There is no reason for us to not keep the ball out of the Saints Offensive hands. Please Zorn, save some face and let the run open up the pass. Campbell needs the confidence boost this week more than ever. Hail!

dang I had to say this 2x,lol

know allot are looking at injuries, colston, hollis. What might need to be reminded is these are not are best ball players.

Lance ,Moore #1 draft pick is in and beat bush in yards last year. He also might break out this year and looks very good.

Henderson, Devery is the best receiver we have and because Colston is out he will be #1.

Patten, David has 2x yards than Colston also.

Shockey will also be there to make the defense think 2nd about double teaming.

Deuce will play this game.

Bush will play this game.

Brees is Brees, he is good

Ellis will make up for hollis

Grant is not a joke.

porter is ranked better than any redskin CB

If you guys seriously think you are in for a cake walk than I only hope your team feels the same. Good luck

As long as the right side of the line does it's job so Portis can run in BOTH directions, I agree 100%. We need to make sure our focus is more on good blocking than on their injuries, but we should absolutely be able to run the ball all day long. I'd like to see a couple of split-back sets personally.

The right side of the line is not the REAL problem, but rather the QB, behind them. If he can be the player that we've all been hoping for, then we will have a shot at this game. If not...

dang I had to say this 2x,lol

know allot are looking at injuries, colston, hollis. What might need to be reminded is these are not are best ball players.

Lance ,Moore #1 draft pick is in and beat bush in yards last year. He also might break out this year and looks very good.

Henderson, Devery is the best receiver we have and because Colston is out he will be #1.

Patten, David has 2x yards than Colston also.

Shockey will also be there to make the defense think 2nd about double teaming.

Deuce will play this game.

Bush will play this game.

Brees is Brees, he is good

Ellis will make up for hollis

Grant is not a joke.

If you guys seriously think you are in for a cake walk than I only hope your team feels the same. Good luck

Anyone who says that the Skins are going to destroy the Saints is a complete idot, but you do have to admit, all things considered we do have a chance.

jrfriedm your dead on. This isnt a game to the saints its a super-bowl spot to them, and patton wants allot of wins early. You have the same chance we have to win if the redskins understand we are not hurt at all, and we are coming for them to win.

This will be a true test for both teams. We beat the best defense, but I still believe the redskins , when they are serious are the best defense Vs the #1 or #3 offense.

Saints are far from hurt.

if you do win you will be beating our best. That is my point. Colston makes weird catches but he is not the major stats of this team. Henderson and patten are the ones that will catch a 84 yard pass and change the game.

Patten is a decent reciever but is average at best at this stage of the game.Don't forget David was a Redskin for 2 seasons before he went to N.O. so we know a bit about him. Henderson looks very impressive at times.Should be a very hard fought game. I wouldn't want to predict the outcome one way or the other.

The right side of the line is not the REAL problem, but rather the QB, behind them. If he can be the player that we've all been hoping for, then we will have a shot at this game. If not...

My point was that if Portis was gonna run 150+ yds., then the right side of the line needs to be good. Granted, Campbell also needs a good showing, but I was responding to an earlier post regarding the running game - and Portis always seems to rush for about 2x yds./carry on the left side than on the right.

Just because certain players are out, doesn't mean we are going to run all over them.

They will make adjustments. Hey know our weaknesses and will exploit them.

I believe it will be a struggle.

I would love nothing more than to come on here Sunday night and say I was wrong and it was an easy win.

Of course, what we fans think doesn't really matter.

It looks like the OP is deep in enemy territoy. Thanks for the insider post.

The Saints had 2 defensive lineman, 2 linebackers and 2 defensive backs who were hurt and did not practice part of this week.

If our offense can't move the ball against a banged up saints D at home, we're in trouble.

Go Skins!

HUH?

Who exactly "ranked" Porter "better" than Springs, Rogers and Smoot?

We're talking about the same Tracy Porter right? The guy who got abused in the Big 10 last year by the wr currently at the bottom of our depth chart?

It's going to be a dogfight to win, but seriously I don't know what to make of that.

Archived