Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Herd: Redskins are done!

Fan4life

When held in comparison to their NFC East foes, any casual observer would easily come to the conclusion that the Skins are FAR behind.

I think that's the main thing right there. We're already 0-1 in the Division and don't appear to have anything to compete with what we saw from Dallas and Philly.

I think that's the main thing right there. We're already 0-1 in the Division and don't appear to have anything to compete with what we saw from Dallas and Philly.

I still think the Skins will lose at least 4 of their first 5. Where they go from there will be anyone's guess. If they start to get their legs under them at that point and continuously improve as the season goes on, I will consider it a success.

I still think the Skins will lose at least 4 of their first 5. Where they go from there will be anyone's guess. If they start to get their legs under them at that point and continuously improve as the season goes on, I will consider it a success.

Question is, will Danny consider it enough success to keep the coach around?

];5511629']He definitely demonstrates the intelligence level of some of our posters.

So people that think the Skins season will be very bad are just unintelligent? What happens if they are right? Were they smart, and those saying otherwise were the dumb ones? It's all a matter of opinion, and not a single one of us knows what the outcome will be. I guess we are ALL just unintelligent.

Radio hosts are in the business of making bold statements, especially Cowherd. And if he's going to make one, our performance plus the performance of the other 3 NFC east teams makes us an easy target. I'm not saying I agree with him at all, but that I was expecting something like this especailly after listening to him and everyone else kill us on Friday's program.

So people that think the Skins season will be very bad are just unintelligent? What happens if they are right? Were they smart, and those saying otherwise were the dumb ones? It's all a matter of opinion, and not a single one of us knows what the outcome will be. I guess we are ALL just unintelligent.

"I am so smart, I am so smart, S-M-R-T, I mean S-M-A-R-T"

No...he is saying that it isn't reasonable nor is it intelligent to begin making predictions after one regular season game.

It's all in matchups. And while I would agree that the Skins have a way to go, I wouldn't say we are 'done' yet. I made the 'done' statement more than once last year, only to be pleasantly surprised by season's end.

Madden said it best years ago;"It's not who's playing well at the beginning of the season. It's who's playing well at the end that matters."

I am looking at us as a work in progress. God knows we have the talent. And if Zorn is allowed to do his thing, we will be where we need to be by mid-season.

The rest of our NFC foes look far and away better than we do right now. But they ain't played US! The proper assessment can only come after THAT has happened.

Archived