Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Herd: Redskins are done!

Fan4life

No...he is saying that it isn't reasonable nor is it intelligent to begin making predictions after one regular season game.

I think those that think this team will not be good this year are using more than Thursday's game as a basis for this conclusion. There are a lot of other factors that come into play as well.

If someone says they will be good, I'll listen...but I certainly wouldn't call them dumb.

So people that think the Skins season will be very bad are just unintelligent? What happens if they are right? Were they smart, and those saying otherwise were the dumb ones? It's all a matter of opinion, and not a single one of us knows what the outcome will be. I guess we are ALL just unintelligent.

It's not the folks who thought the Redskins would struggle that are pathetic. It's the morons would thought they would be world beaters who have flipped out and hit the panic switch after one game that are total dolts.

Same for the folks who don't think a new coach or system are relative to performance. And same for the folks who can't understand the advantages the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles have over the Skins at this point.

All idiots, and the board is loaded with them.

Cowherd is pretty dead on a lot of things, I don't agree with everything he says all the time but a lot of the time he's on point. Aa lot of people hate him because of his bad talk on the Sean Taylor thing and it really upset me as well but if we weren't all skins' fans then we wouldn't be upset...we look bad and we are more than likely in for a very rough year.....but this is what happens when you have to change coaches and systems Zorn has to get his players to have a shot at success and we are going to have a rough year or 2 until it starts to mesh..sad but true=) it's ok tho the world isn't going to end

Please tell me he is targeting the Bungles too. So many other teams looked just as devoid of talent and effort as we did.

Actually, he did say that he was close to putting the Bengals in the ground as well, but held off because he's not sure on the Browns and Ravens and thinks the three of them could end up helping to elevate the other win wise.

I hate to see it but I see his point on this one. You have 6 teams coming out of the NFC, four of which come out of the divisions.

That means at the very most, 3 teams can come out of the NFC East.

We got smacked by the Giants, and are lucky our red team defense held up to keep us that close.

The Eagles look back and legit as long as McNabb stays healthy

And the Cowboys also look legit.

If we were in ANY other division in the NFC he likely wouldn't have buried us, because we'd have other weak teams in our division to potentially suck wins off of to get a better record for the wildcard or even win the division.

But in the NFC East with three teams that all look significantly better than us, that possibility is a lot smaller.

The same can't be said for Cinci, who has a good Steelers but a mediocre Ravens and a seemingly average Browns. Though he says he's close on Cinci.

While I normally enjoy disagreeing with Cowherd, his reasoning is decently sound here. IT may be a bit early, but it wasn't just pure bias

Well, I guess the Vikings are done. They are getting their tails kicked by the Packers. And this team, Vikings, were high on every media outlet list. Now, a fully expect Mr. Colin Cowterd to say the Vikings are done. I don't see why people think that the Vikings are all that. Very good running game, Jackson has good feet. But when it comes to passing, Jackson makes Campbell look like Joe Montana. He reminds me of a young McNabb. Jackson doesn't know the WCO, either. But when he feels pressure, he runs. Thats it.

Oh s***, the Vikings just scored. The score is now 17-12, Packers.

if he doesn't win at least 7 i think he is gone

Well, if he fires Zorn, he hasn't learned anything Gibbs taught him. Patience! That was Synders problem. He didn't fire Spurrier, and it was real bad around here. Spurrier quit. So, I know he won't fire Zorn. No way. Joe Gibbs went 0-5 his first time around. The rest is history.

Well, if he fires Zorn, he hasn't learned anything Gibbs taught him. Patience! That was Synders problem. He didn't fire Spurrier, and it was real bad around here. Spurrier quit. So, I know he won't fire Zorn. No way. Joe Gibbs went 0-5 his first time around. The rest is history.

Gibbs was also an OC before a HC, this team needs a veteran coach right now not a young pup. We are not built for the future, we are only built for the shorterm.

It's not the folks who thought the Redskins would struggle that are pathetic. It's the morons would thought they would be world beaters who have flipped out and hit the panic switch after one game that are total dolts.

Same for the folks who don't think a new coach or system are relative to performance. And same for the folks who can't understand the advantages the Cowboys, Giants, and Eagles have over the Skins at this point.

All idiots, and the board is loaded with them.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: Its much easier too complain and whine. I'm sold on Zorn. Why? Because he teaches. He calls players out. Now, that is something Gibbs never did. Not on camera, anyway. But if you mess up, you will hear about it. In so many ways, he is like Gibbs. Gibbs pushed Synder to hire him. It might start of slow. But there will be major results.:)

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: Its much easier too complain and whine. I'm sold on Zorn. Why? Because he teaches. He calls players out. Now, that is something Gibbs never did. Not on camera, anyway. But if you mess up, you will hear about it. In so many ways, he is like Gibbs. Gibbs pushed Synder to hire him. It might start of slow. But there will be major results.:)

If the team is 2-6 how much will those players play for him if he continues to call them out???

Zorn is in over his head.

Archived