Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day: Pukes vs. Browns (merged)

tr1

I'll see the game today, but I'll be incommunicado.

The pukes should win this game handily. The Browns secondary is injured and suspect. And they're best offensive weapon is one hit away from being on the sidelines.

Oh, and the pukes are picked to win the SB...so this game is simply an informality. :rolleyes:

BTW, I don't want to hear about Newman...you guys have that thug, Pacman, who is a world class 'shut-down' corner to take his place...that's what I keep reading. lol.gif

I'll see the game today, but I'll be incommunicado.

The pukes should win this game handily. The Browns secondary is injured and suspect. And they're best offensive weapon is one hit away from being on the sidelines.

Oh, and the pukes are picked to win the SB...so this game is simply an informality. :rolleyes:

BTW, I don't want to hear about Newman...you guys have that thug, Pacman, who is a world class 'shut-down' corner to take his place...that's what I keep reading. lol.gif

I still don't buy into it.

The game is in Cleveland which is one of the more tougher places to play.

We should win this game, but then anything we were supposed to beat New York last year and look what happened to that. :2cents:

I don't think we can cover Edwards, Stallworth and Winslow IMO.

Already setting all the excuses up. Anyone here surprised? Didn't think so.

But I thought Romo sits to pee was going to come crashing down to earth? I thought our offensive line won't play nearly as well as last season? I thought Barber will be exposed as the starter? I thought Felix and Bennett were busts? I thought our secondary is awful? I thought we brought in a LB'er who is a hit away from retirement? I thought, well, I think I've proven my point.

Not a person here can take you seriously.

As you were.

I think the 'Boys will win...I mean they do usually do well in the regular season but decide to screw the pooch when the playoffs hit. Their downfall today will be all the injuries to the receiver core, isnt T.O the only one who isnt injured today?

The Browns should be able to put up a fight and if their D has improved from last year they should be able to pull out the W.

My prediction... I'm going out on a wing and saying the Browns. Even their sub-par backfield should be able to hold the 'Boys injured WR core, but if the 'Boys win it wouldn't surprise me.

I think the 'Boys will win...I mean they do usually do well in the regular season but decide to screw the pooch when the playoffs hit. Their downfall today will be all the injuries to the receiver core, isnt T.O the only one who isnt injured today?

The Browns should be able to put up a fight and if their D has improved from last year they should be able to pull out the W.

My prediction... I'm going out on a wing and saying the Browns. Even their sub-par backfield should be able to hold the 'Boys injured WR core, but if the 'Boys win it wouldn't surprise me.

Owens is fine, Crayton is fine, Stanback will play and 2nd year player Mike Jefferson will play at WR. Also look to see Barber, Jones and Witten all in the slot trying to take advantage of Terry Cousins at Nickel.

I hate to be cliche, but It's coming down to who makes the least amount of mistakes. If Romo sits to pee throws 2-3 picks, Cleveland should win by 10-14. Same deal with Anderson.

But I thought Romo sits to pee was going to come crashing down to earth? I thought our offensive line won't play nearly as well as last season? I thought Barber will be exposed as the starter? I thought Felix and Bennett were busts? I thought our secondary is awful? I thought we brought in a LB'er who is a hit away from retirement? I thought, well, I think I've proven my point.

As you were.

I don't post in ATN very often HHM, but I'm not one of those people at all.

I think you guys have assembled, on paper, the best team in the NFC. And you managed to bear that out on the field during the 2007 regular season.

Frankly, I like it that way. I love being David in the David vs. Goliath matchup. It makes games like last December that much sweeter. (I couldn't even FEEL that cold-ass rain.) :)

But anyway, I'm sure you know well enough not to sleep on the Browns. They've quitely put together a good team, with a damn-good young QB. And you know as well as I do how hard it can be to play in Clevetown.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I expect it to be an NFCE-style matchup that should go down to the wire.

You're a Poke fan, so I can't wish you good luck. But you're one of the good guys, so enjoy the season, and good health to both of our teams.

:cheers:

I think you guys have assembled, on paper, the best team in the NFC. And you managed to bear that out on the field during the 2007 regular season.

Frankly, I like it that way. I love being David in the David vs. Goliath matchup. It makes games like last December that much sweeter. (I couldn't even FEEL that cold-ass rain.) :)

But anyway, I'm sure you know well enough not to sleep on the Browns. They've quitely put together a good team, with a damn-good young QB. And you know as well as I do how hard it can be to play in Clevetown.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I expect it to be an NFCE-style matchup that should go down to the wire.

You're a Poke fan, so I can't wish you good luck. But you're one of the good guys, so enjoy the season, and good health to both of our teams.

I don't think he was talking to you HH, but great post anyway. As I sit here in Nash Vegas at 0-1, all I have left is the Titans vs Jags, and whoever plays Dallas.

Go Cleveland!

Go Binge Drinking!

:40oz:

Agree with you 100%. Gonna be a shootout which I don't know who will win.

Here's to a great, healthy season. :cheers:

already on the attack? Anyone here surprised? Didn't think so

lets just ignore the FACT his points are valid :thumbsup:

But I thought Romo sits to pee was going to come crashing down to earth? I thought our offensive line won't play nearly as well as last season? I thought Barber will be exposed as the starter? I thought Felix and Bennett were busts? I thought our secondary is awful? I thought we brought in a LB'er who is a hit away from retirement? I thought, well,

and what does that have to do with the Bowns having key players injured?

oh yeah NOTHING.... :doh:

:secret: tr1 did pick the pokes to have 9 wins....

I think I've proven my point.

:wtf: what point??!!

all you're doing is attacking tr1 and completely ignoring the original topic.... you only proved you are obsessed with tr1 :silly:

talk about the pot calling the kettle black?

:rotflmao:

newsflash, more people take him serious than they do you and your poke crownies

I say this game will be close. Cleveland has playoff expectations for their Browns and they open up at home.

The pukes are not a bad team, but I consistently see them WAY overrated every year. People like to put them in the category of NE and INDY. They aren't there yet.

They are favored by 8.

Cleveland keeps this game close and could pull off an upset.

**** DALLAS!

already on the attack? Anyone here surprised? Didn't think so

lets just ignore the FACT his points are valid :thumbsup:

and what does that have to do with the Bowns having key players injured?

oh yeah NOTHING.... :doh:

:secret: tr1 did pick the pokes to have 9 wins....

:wtf: what point??!!

all you're doing is attacking tr1 and completely ignoring the original topic.... you only proved you are obsessed with tr1 :silly:

talk about the pot calling the kettle black?

:rotflmao:

newsflash, more people take him serious than they do you and your poke crownies

Well done. You've convinced yourself of all of this.

Quite a feat.

Newsflash, his statements/opinions/proclamtions arent worth arguing. Everyone knows he's proven this true.

It's just fun to point out his consistent inconsistent opinions.

Archived