Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Laron ok after Jacobs abused him last night?

Skins4ever1

Isn't this trolling?

This guy is a complete Eagles fan - why is he allowed to troll like this?

Agreed. All his threads have the same MO, and none of them actually encourage any decent conversation, more like he just wants to make a thread to point out the bad stuff. How he hasn't gotten NNT'd yet is a mystery. It will happen sooner or later.

Landry was he being tended to by the trainers - we all saw this right? I have been concussed playing hockey and kept playing. Was I injured, hell yeah. Did I keep playing, hell yeah. LL took a monster hit on his shoulder and then I believe he banged his head on the turf. Maybe he just got the wind knocked out of him, but we as redskins fans must have all cringed there.

That hit reminded me of the on Sellers put on Dawkins a couple of years ago. Almost the exact type of play.

I'm just glad he's okay.

As a Redskins fan, that was an ugly play, but as a football fan, you really have to appreciate how Jacobs ran through him...

I appreciate how Fletcher popped him two plays later and he took himself out for an entire drive. Its easy to run over little guys. Not so easy to run over Fletcher.

Archived