Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blame Snyder and Vinny not Zorn and Campbell

MASHDEMBOYS

Who has hired and gotten rid off these OC's and DC and HC's ? Danny Boy

Who has scouted horribly for the most part VC?

Zorn is a good guy and I am sure is trying very hard, JC just does not have the PRO level brain speed to process and read coverages quickly.

I would propose starting a "GET RID OF DANNY-His E Meter is Broke" fan club...

They are the problem.

Easy everyone. Im not a big fan of Vinny, but it was the first game for a rookie head coach, whose never called plays before, and a new system. Just be patient. Remember, in 05, we beat the Bears 9-7, and our offense looked terrible. Granted it was a win, but the point is the offense progressed as the season went on. We just have to be patient, even though it will be tough. I think we'll be ok.

Well, getting rid of GW was probably a big mistake. Vinny going out and wasting a draft pick on a punter when our needs on the o-line are apparent, was very stupid.

Bad coaching on Zorn's part but he'll hopefully learn from it. JC? Well coach, you were quick to bench Jon Jansen for his poor performance in preseason so what's your excuse for keeping JC as a starter? All I've seen in his last 3 games is regression. No improvement what so ever.

As far as getting rid of "The Danny" it's never going to happen. I think Vinny is the one who needs to go at this point. I know it's early but is anybody really happy with our draft picks thus far? And like I said, wasting a draft pick on a damn punter! Stupid!

Who has hired and gotten rid off these OC's and DC and HC's ? Danny Boy

Who has scouted horribly for the most part VC?

Zorn is a good guy and I am sure is trying very hard, JC just does not have the PRO level brain speed to process and read coverages quickly.

I would propose starting a "GET RID OF DANNY-His E Meter is Broke" fan club...

They are the problem.

In this case I do blame Vinny and Cerrato. The Skins made the playoffs with injuries and off the field turmoil last season. Coming back this season healthy was what I was lookig forward to. Vinny and Snyder felt the Skins needed a brand new offense. I'm like here we go again. :doh:

So far the "Vinny Era" has been a bust. None of the draft picks are playing. The defense needs were not met. We lost draft picks next year for a older seasoned veteran (JT). He hired a head coach with no real coaching exp. Greg B. seems to be more confussed then Vinny. I love that shot of him during the game. Bug Eyed and confused.

We shall see....no defending Vinny after this season.

Vinny and Snyder felt the Skins needed a brand new offense. I'm like here we go again. :doh:

You're right, Vinnie and Snyder should have forced Gibbs to stay by kidknapping his grandson. That way we wouldn't have felt the need to start building a long term foundation for our team. After Gibbs possibly took us to a first round exit, THEN we could think about bringing in a new coach who would most likely have brought in their own offense and defense. I mean, picking a coach that is trying to improve on the "get the lead and stall" or "run run pass put" offense while keeping the defense (which has been solid) the same is just crazy. Damn you Vinnie and Snyder.

So far the "Vinny Era" has been a bust. None of the draft picks are playing. The defense needs were not met. We lost draft picks next year for a older seasoned veteran (JT). He hired a head coach with no real coaching exp. Greg B. seems to be more confussed then Vinny. I love that shot of him during the game. Bug Eyed and confused.

We shall see....no defending Vinny after this season.

You know, it's difficult to make such sweeping conclusions are a single game. But I feel quite confident that I have a much stronger feeling on you as a poster than I do on Vinnie the GM.

Well, getting rid of GW was probably a big mistake.
Gregg Williams was eitther going to be the head coach or was going to move on to another team, Snyder/Vinny chose Zorn instead.
Vinny going out and wasting a draft pick on a punter when our needs on the o-line are apparent, was very stupid.
yeah that was really stupid wasting a 6th round pick on the best punter coming out of college when we could have drafted somebody who likely would never have a significant impact on the O-line.
Bad coaching on Zorn's part but he'll hopefully learn from it. JC? Well coach, you were quick to bench Jon Jansen for his poor performance in preseason so what's your excuse for keeping JC as a starter? All I've seen in his last 3 games is regression. No improvement what so ever.

Its been one game and he didnt have any turnovers and threw for a touchdown, you don't bench your starting qb just because he doesn't put up a probowl performance in the first game.

As far as getting rid of "The Danny" it's never going to happen. I think Vinny is the one who needs to go at this point. I know it's early but is anybody really happy with our draft picks thus far? And like I said, wasting a draft pick on a damn punter! Stupid!

I dont think anyones been fired over a 6th round pick that didn't pan out, you seem to take late round picks a little too seriously

So far everything is going well for Dan Snyder's master plan. Let the Countdown To Cowher begin!!

yup then when cowher loses his first pre-season game, let the countdown for Gibbs III begin, when he loses his first preseason game, let the countdown for jason garret begin. Thats literally how bad it is on this forum sometimes

yup then when cowher loses his first pre-season game, let the countdown for Gibbs III begin, when he loses his first preseason game, let the countdown for jason garret begin. Thats literally how bad it is on this forum sometimes

That's what the owner is thinking. I am a fan and I am afraid that Zorn is not gonna get a legitimate opportunity. This team has no talent, consistency, continuity or identity thanks the Snyderrato. This is not on Zorn.

Instead of patching the team up with quick/temporary fixes (Jason Taylor), Snyderrato needs to start building the team through the draft starting with the O and D Lines.

Vinny sucks and Danny is crazy for keeping bug eyes in the front office.... having said that last night was on Zorn for not having this team ready to play ball. Both units came out completely flat and the entire offense looked confused. The skins offense and the defense early on looked like a team that wasn't expecting to play a football game on Thursday night. That is not Dan Snyder or Vinny's fault.

Easy everyone. Im not a big fan of Vinny, but it was the first game for a rookie head coach, whose never called plays before, and a new system. Just be patient. Remember, in 05, we beat the Bears 9-7, and our offense looked terrible. Granted it was a win, but the point is the offense progressed as the season went on. We just have to be patient, even though it will be tough. I think we'll be ok.

Yeah, easy- say something negative about Danny and little danny and you will get a NNT. They are beyond reproach from the diehards on this board...

That's about all Vinny is capable of. On the 24 Hour Tailgate Show prior to the game, they were questioning Cerrato's "talents" and noted that in league-wide circles he is considered a JOKE.

He has a job because he is Danny Boy's racquetball partner, and because he usually lets the Belt Buckle Boy Wonder win.

Archived