Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Ocho Cinco is a genious!

downbeat87

think of how many jersey sales Chad Ocho Cinco will sell now with the switch-er-o0. talk about patching up relations with the team, try boosting sales big time compared to before this name change.

and he'll make bank as well.

the stunt was purely to cover his ass since he couldnt get out. but it was a really smart move as well.

im not a genius at spelling

And to think, all of those "Chad-Ites" will walk around with the wrong pronunciation of EIGHTY FIVE

dude...it doesn't matter...it's the same thing. Ocho Cinco sounds a lot better then Ochenta y Cinco and it practically means the same thing if you know what it's talking about. It's like saying 'deuce' instead of 'TWO'.

Spellcheck IS an added feature to this board. :)

That thing is funny. It will get me on a word sometimes and just not let me spell it right. I'll spend an hour trying to spell a freakin' word. I wonder if there isn't someone somewhere in a room with a buddy going, "watch, we're gonna **** with him again" and keep making it look like I'm misspelling stuff. I just can't use it anymore. I don't need that thing to remind me of my spelling. I have over 30,000 people on here that can't wait to do that.:D(this smiley sucks)

Archived