Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My son's first Redskins jersey

skinsfan4221977

I kinda wish I only had 237 posts, so my avatar could be that cheerleader!

You know you can still select it...

edit: i chose it when i could. i'm suppose to be a benchwarmer but I can only chose this hottie or a hogette. I chose the chick in the submissive pose...

Can you tell how proud I am???!!

That first picture makes it look like your child has a drinking problem, what with the dribble down his chin. Is that an inherited trait he can thank you for as well?:D

J/K. No, those are great pics. My son's first was a Moss, followed by a J. Campbell. Regretably the Moss' number pretty much wore off because we over machine-washed it. Handwash in Woollite. Lesson learned, doh!

Way to start him out right! :cheers: My older child picked a Cooley jersey last year. I got my younger child ST jersey because his personality reminds me of ST.

BTW, in case folks don't know, you can get inexpensive jerseys at JC Penney and other department stores. The Cooley jersey was on sale last year for $35, and then I had a coupon for $10 off if you spend $50! Since it's going to fit a child only a couple of years -- and only that long if you buy it big -- I don't see spending a fortune on it.

Archived