Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My son's first Redskins jersey

skinsfan4221977

Ahem, you mean "She's right." ;) Of course I'm right; the woman always is right! Just ask anyone on this board who's married. :D

Seriously now, I've never heard of BabySportUSA. I'll have to check it out! Hopefully they have youth sizes, too. I definitely won't be needing more baby clothes in this house, ever! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, she. Sorry! :D

Yeah, BabySport was pretty good. I guess you could also try buying on eBay right after the Super Bowl, but no one seems to have football fever then!

My daughter has a Cooley jersey like mine. She's 2. Last season when she saw me wearing my jersey she would run to her closet and cry till I got her jersey for her.

lol oh and she likes to listen to Hail to the Redskins...:D I so proud :) hopefully her mother and family won't poison her with their Giants

My daughter has a Cooley jersey like mine. She's 2. Last season when she saw me wearing my jersey she would run to her closet and cry till I got her jersey for her.

lol oh and she likes to listen to Hail to the Redskins...:D I so proud :) hopefully her mother and family won't poison her with their Giants

Oh my Lord Xamiel. My daughter hung her Cooley jersey on her closet door last night so she could wear it to pre school this morning. I'm so proud of her. She said, "Daddy, we don't like da towboys." I could cry.:D

The problem is her mother is as big a Giants fan. ewwwww. The kids will be with me tonight. This is my superbowl.

Oh my Lord Xamiel. My daughter hung her Cooley jersey on her closet door last night so she could wear it to pre school this morning. I'm so proud of her. She said, "Daddy, we don't like da towboys." I could cry.:D

The problem is her mother is as big a Giants fan. ewwwww. The kids will be with me tonight. This is my superbowl.

yeah same problem here..her mother and her family are Gints fans and actually tried teaching my daughter to say redskins blah...I fixed that quick ;).

she's hilarious when Hail to the Redskins comes on...she tells me to stop singing, and she tries to sing it..

oh yeah and she loves Bacon too...lol

yeah same problem here..her mother and her family are Gints fans and actually tried teaching my daughter to say redskins blah...I fixed that quick ;).

she's hilarious when Hail to the Redskins comes on...she tells me to stop singing, and she tries to sing it..

oh yeah and she loves Bacon too...lol

My oldest wore her Cooley jersey and my youngest (2) wore her Moss jersey to daycare today. I have to go get a rack of ribs for my oldest. (4) She's a meat lover. She loves her some bacon as well.:D

It was great, she blasts through the door at day care screaming to miss Jenny that the Redskins play tonight and me and daddy are going to watch the whole game. :cheers:

My oldest wore her Cooley jersey and my youngest (2) wore her Moss jersey to daycare today. I have to go get a rack of ribs for my oldest. (4) She's a meat lover. She loves her some bacon as well.:D

It was great, she blasts through the door at day care screaming to miss Jenny that the Redskins play tonight and me and daddy are going to watch the whole game. :cheers:

oh believe me, if she lived ANYWHERE near me I would be making sure she was wearing her jersey...lol

Archived