Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm sorry but this is a superbowlish team

Skins4ever1

Im a Skins Diehard but never will be blinded by the team colors. Be real about your look at the division. Im just not a Homer.

QB

Campbell- best arm in the division (new offense he doesn't understand yet)

Romo sits to pee-would be nothing without TO (he's a good qb without TO)

Eli-would be nothing without Plax (Eli is nothing period)

McNabb- he is too old to play (still the smartest qb in NFC East)

Offensive line (no way our line is the best, but its no worst then the others)

Skins

Giants

Cowboys

Eagles

Wide Receivers

Cowboys- TO factor (agreed)

Skins- Moss , EL , Thomas and Kelly are NASTY (can JC be consitant enough for them to make a difference????)

Giants- Plax and then who? (Smith will be starter before long. Hes a beast. Maningham will come around. Plus Plax. Eli may throw dead ducks their way if they arent picked)

Eagles- pathetic (DeSaun Jackson will make a difference)

RB

Skins- Portis, Betts enough said

Giants- (Jacobs is a beast, and they have depth)

Cowboys (have the best combo of backs in division)

Eagles- Westbrook is ok but overrated (highly underrated)

D-line

Skins- Taylor and Carter enough said (JT hasnt showed anything in preseason, Carter may have a good year.....MAYBE)

Giants- not as good now (still effective)

Cowboys-Ware is a player (have the best front 7 in the division)

Eagles- who do they have on their line that is good?

LBRs

Skins- Fletcher, Washington McCintosh enough said (not bad)

Cowboys (part of the best front 7 in the division)

Giants (not bad, but thats it)

Eagles- who are those guys again? exactly

Secondary

Skins- Landry, Springs, Smoot, Rogers exactly (Landry keeps us only avg.)

Cowboys- loaded (WOW!!!!....WOW!!!!!)

Giants- pretty good (nothting to fear hear)

Eagles (second best in division...dont sleep)

If DeSean Jackson is so good then why didn't they play him in the final pre-season game? He's a rookie

I'm sorry but I think this is one of the worst posts ever... homer... MASIVE Skins fan here (as we all are,) but I admit that our OL is is desperation status, Campbell has no time to find a 2nd receiver, Westbrook is 2x's the back of any NFC East back... WR's... ugh, until they catch more balls our WR's are about 3rd in the div.... Campbells arm is good, great, awesome, powerful, but has he done anything with it?....mmmmm...nope.

Lets be real here for a minute. The super bowl rep for the NFC is coming out of the NFC east.

Well if it is I hope it's the Redskins (:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck), but you don't see any room for maybe the Seahawks, Panthers, or Bucs?

OK... scratch the Bucs.

RB

Skins- Portis, Betts

Eagles- Westbrook is best in Division, but edge to skins b/c of better depth

Cowboys- Barber unproven as featured back, but dangerous. Jones unproven, looks like he sucks so far though :)

Wow Westbrook is no slouch. Not sure I would put Skins as a definitive 1. If you want to be honest ;)

the only position we are the best in is RB... and as we all know, that position translates poorly to overall W-L record. i.e. Stephen Jackson, Barry Sanders, etc.
Exactly. This team is far from being at the top of the division and we don't have a HOF coach to "win one for the gipper" for anymore. I hope they prove me wrong, but I see us as a 6-10 team this year.

Zoony, you CANNOT call Kelly and Thomas busts when they have not play ONE game that counts. Yea they have had a bad camp with injuries and no production but **** pre season and throw out the stats.

I just did. :) I've seen enough.

Of course, I hope I'm wrong, I'd love nothing more than to see these guys succeed.

Exactly. This team is far from being at the top of the division and we don't have a HOF coach to "win one for the gipper" for anymore. I hope they prove me wrong, but I see us as a 6-10 team this year.

6-10 is my prediction as well. Prior to the Carolina game I was thinking 10-6 or 9-7, I admit it. But good teams don't get bent over the way we did against Carolina. That was an epic ass-kicking, and should have been a wake up call to the fanbase.

And I'm tired of hearing about how it's just preseason and doesn't matter. Bull****- and everyone not wearing B&G glasses knows it.

Wow Westbrook is no slouch. Not sure I would put Skins as a definitive 1. If you want to be honest ;)

I think Westbrook is better than Portis... I give the 'Skins the edge because Betts is better than any backup the Eagles have. Our overall position is stronger. One of the strongest in the league, actually.

If DeSean Jackson is so good then why didn't they play him in the final pre-season game? He's a rookie

Now i'm getting the feeling you're trolling. If you are, pick your game up a bit, at least be entertaining.

If not, I apologize of course. But sheesh, that is pretty bad

6-10 is my prediction as well. Prior to the Carolina game I was thinking 10-6 or 9-7, I admit it. But good teams don't get bent over the way we did against Carolina. That was an epic ass-kicking, and should have been a wake up call to the fanbase.

And I'm tired of hearing about how it's just preseason and doesn't matter. Bull****- and everyone not wearing B&G glasses knows it.

lol @ 1 preseason game making us lose 3 more games in the regular season.

It was only preseason and it didnt matter at all actually.

IT makes no sense to me for a rookie to not get work. Unless he's Marcus Colsten of something it makes no sense.

Please go back and watch the preseason. Then come back and post something that makes sense.

Check DJack stats and make an informed statement on why he wasnt played.

I think Westbrook is better than Portis... I give the 'Skins the edge because Betts is better than any backup the Eagles have. Our overall position is stronger. One of the strongest in the league, actually.

I understand what your saying, but when you pair things up would you rather have a healthy campbell and portis or mcnabb and westbrook. Depth is crucial to NFL teams. But head to head you have to give it to Philly.

No I didnt but I did find it kind of amusing.

a guy walks into a bar and there's a cow tending bar.

the cow looks at the guy and says "whats the matter, surprised to see me here?"

the guy says "yah, did the horse sell the place?"

Let me guess he looked good against backups, right?

LOL.

no more of this. Buy you SB tickets now. Get your travel and hotel together. In fact I'll sell you a SB package for you with hosue for the week in Tampa since you have no doubt the Skins will be there.

a guy walks into a bar and there's a cow tending bar.

the cow looks at the guy and says "whats the matter, surprised to see me here?"

the guy says "yah, did the horse sell the place?"

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Lets be real here for a minute. The super bowl rep for the NFC is coming out of the NFC east. Lets look at this from a realistic angle. Lets break down the positions. Here is my rankings.

QB

Campbell- best arm in the division

:doh: How come he cant hit the broad side of a barn?

He is the WORST in our division by far. Plus, it looks like he hasnt improved on anything at all. The man is a turnover machine. Maybe if he had better pass blocking he'd be better, but unless he improves, they will be teeing off on him nonstop because he has shown he cant find the open man to beat the blitz.

Archived