Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Players Earned a Spot Tonight...

CRobi21

This is that time of the year, that all the rookies, and guys on the bubble dread. But we've been following some guys through the pre-season.

So here's my question. Which bubble guys earned a roster spot?

Here's mine:

FINCHER!!!!

Justin Hamilton

Marcus Mason

Rob Jackson

Chris Horton

Jeez louise that's about it for me. The rest is a toss up.

Chris Horton

You must have missed the two tackles he missed on some big running plays. (admittedly, the second one was called back because of a holding penalty) Horton did nothing to earn a spot on the team tonight.

Fincher definitely played his way on the team tonight. I also think Hamilton made a good argument for himself. Also Boschetti made some nice plays.

Unfortunately, the 2nd and 3rd team OL didn't play very well, so I don't know if any of the young guys helped themselves.

Jason

You must have missed the two tackles he missed on some big running plays. (admittedly, the second one was called back because of a holding penalty) Horton did nothing to earn a spot on the team tonight.

Fincher definitely played his way on the team tonight. I also think Hamilton made a good argument for himself. Also Boschetti made some nice plays.

Unfortunately, the 2nd and 3rd team OL didn't play very well, so I don't know if any of the young guys helped themselves.

Jason

He was a late add. Notice my edit on my OP. I DEFINATELY like Hamilton better than Horton. I could be a tough decision. But Hamilton show better athletic ability IMO.

horton and moore will be on the 53, I and anyone who heard Vinny Cerrato on Redskins Nation on Tuesday flat out said both Moore and Horton have earned a spot on the roster already.

I was shocked had to rewind and listen again to make sure I heard it correctly.

This is that time of the year, that all the rookies, and guys on the bubble dread. But we've been following some guys through the pre-season.

So here's my question. Which bubble guys earned a roster spot?

Here's mine:

FINCHER!!!!

Justin Hamilton

Marcus Mason

Rob Jackson

Chris Horton

Jeez louise that's about it for me. The rest is a toss up.

Horton

Hamilton

Fincher

Rob Jackson makes the pratice squad

I think Marcus Mason will be cut sadly(I heart this guy) NOT because of talent. I think we have to carry 6 receivers.McMullen is the only one who is halfway worth consideration. My guess will be they will bring in other receivers.None of them impressed me AT ALL!! Devin Thomas is softer than vanilla ice cream on a 103 degree day in Ashburn.Malcolm Kelly ..... BIG QUESTION MARK !! Anthony Mix had long enough to make a impression and DID NOT.

On second thought maybe we do keep Mason and become a run heavy offense and give the JC more time to absorb the WCO. I mean Portis,Betts and Mason wearing down the other team's defense might just be the ticket...who knows???

Mr. Gant YOU SIR suck!! Goodbye and have a nice life.

Chris Wilson made a few plays I think he stays. Young Justin Tryon just might be trying elsewhere.Imho he's not worth keeping even for special teams.Boschetti ..I wish him well he plays hard but there's no place for him. COLT Brennan :laugh:I'm OFFICIALLY drinking the kool-aid baby!!

As far as everybody else goes it's whatever.

Fincher and Hamilton should def make the roster after all they are the only two in the secondary who can tackle and always around the ball! Boschetti continues to make an argument for a roster spot, Mason should make it easy atleast I hope so! Something about Hamilton just says this guy will be a very solid safety in this league I think hes bigger stronger and a better athelete than Moore and Horton! Everytime I see Horton hes getting run over or missing a big tackle.

Brooks. He was consistent, Frost pulled his usual Jekyll and Hyde act. We've seen this schtick before...go with The Kid.

I just don't see how you cut Mason and McMullen, they have been the best players on the field for us this preseason.

Archived