Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brooks vs Frost

tonyriggins

I think as a coach you draft a punter hes your guy. I don't care if the battle was close because we have seen what Frost has his previous seasons. I think the whole competition was bogus to begin with. I feel that they wanted to make Brooks compete with a veteran so that he can learn to play with heat on him.

I guess I'm just feeling like both guys will shank it. I prefer Brooks, but don't think he'll be much better than Frost. But we invested a draft pick in Brooks, so I hope that doesn't make it hard to cut him when he effs up.

On that note, I'm sure Frost will be sleeping by his phone. Nobody is going to be giving him any calls when (hopefully) he's cut.

On that note, I'm sure Frost will be sleeping by his phone. Nobody is going to be giving him any calls when (hopefully) he's cut.

If anyone digs up my recent comments about Frost, I've said that I wanted Brooks to win the job. But damn! You guys make me want to keep Frost just to spite you all. Frost has been our kicker for a while now and he's not that BAD! Get off of his ass already.

If anyone digs up my recent comments about Frost, I've said that I wanted Brooks to win the job. But damn! You guys make me want to keep Frost just to spite you all. Frost has been our kicker for a while now and he's not that BAD! Get off of his ass already.

You act as if Frost didn't test out free agency to get a better deal. How'd that work out for him?

No he really is that bad! The guy only punts half way decent when his job is on the line. Yes his two first punts tonight traveled a longer distance, but they were line drives, he has no hang time to let the guys get down field and make a tackle. Watching Brooks I think he has been concentrating on making sure he has good hang time.

No he really is that bad! The guy only punts half way decent when his job is on the line. Yes his two first punts tonight traveled a longer distance, but they were line drives, he has no hang time to let the guys get down field and make a tackle. Watching Brooks I think he has been concentrating on making sure he has good hang time.

What burns my ass is that people will be singing Frost's praises for that 62 yard punt, even though that one gave him his worst net gain because the Jaguar took it back over half the distance.

Brooks -

(3:23) 14-D.Brooks punts 42 yards to JAC 28, Center-67-E.Albright. 38-B.Witherspoon to JAC 31 for 3 yards (36-N.Broughton).

42 yard Punt

3 yard Return

Jag starts at JAX 31

(1:04) 14-D.Brooks punts 35 yards to JAC 12, Center-67-E.Albright, fair catch by 11-R.Williams.

35 yard punt

No Return

Jag starts at JAX 12

(5:48) 14-D.Brooks punts 37 yards to JAC 17, Center-67-E.Albright, downed by WAS-95-C.Wilson.

37 yard punt

No Return (Downed by C. Wilson)

Jag starts at JAX 17

AVG JAX Start @ 20 Yard Line

AVG Return = 1 Yard

Frost -

(6:08) 4-D.Frost punts 50 yards to JAC 15, Center-67-E.Albright. 38-B.Witherspoon to JAC 22 for 7 yards (86-F.Davis). FUMBLES (86-F.Davis), ball out of bounds at JAC 22. PENALTY on JAC-58-L.Myles, Illegal Block Above the Waist, 10 yards, enforced at JAC 19.

50 Yard Punt

7 Yard Return

Jag starts at JAX 22 (if no penalty)

(13:15) 4-D.Frost punts 61 yards to JAC 6, Center-67-E.Albright. 39-R.Moulton to JAC 43 for 37 yards (98-R.Jackson).

61 Yard Punt

37 Yard Return

Jag starts at JAX 37

(10:26) 4-D.Frost punts 26 yards to JAC 38, Center-67-E.Albright, downed by WAS-35-P.Ghee.

26 Yard Punt

No Return

Jag starts at JAX 38

AVG JAX start @ 33 Yard Line

AVG Return 14.6 Yards

GTFO FROSTIE!!!

Brooks -

(3:23) 14-D.Brooks punts 42 yards to JAC 28, Center-67-E.Albright. 38-B.Witherspoon to JAC 31 for 3 yards (36-N.Broughton).

42 yard Punt

3 yard Return

Jag starts at JAX 31

(1:04) 14-D.Brooks punts 35 yards to JAC 12, Center-67-E.Albright, fair catch by 11-R.Williams.

35 yard punt

No Return

Jag starts at JAX 12

(5:48) 14-D.Brooks punts 37 yards to JAC 17, Center-67-E.Albright, downed by WAS-95-C.Wilson.

37 yard punt

Jag starts at JAX 17

AVG Return = 1 Yard

Frost -

(6:08) 4-D.Frost punts 50 yards to JAC 15, Center-67-E.Albright. 38-B.Witherspoon to JAC 22 for 7 yards (86-F.Davis). FUMBLES (86-F.Davis), ball out of bounds at JAC 22. PENALTY on JAC-58-L.Myles, Illegal Block Above the Waist, 10 yards, enforced at JAC 19.

50 Yard Punt

7 Yard Return

(13:15) 4-D.Frost punts 61 yards to JAC 6, Center-67-E.Albright. 39-R.Moulton to JAC 43 for 37 yards (98-R.Jackson).

61 Yard Punt

37 Yard Return

Jag starts at JAX 37

(10:26) 4-D.Frost punts 26 yards to JAC 38, Center-67-E.Albright, downed by WAS-35-P.Ghee.

26 Yard Punt

No Return

Jag starts at JAX 38

AVG Return 14.6 Yards

GTFO FROSTIE!!!

Frost and Diesel OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooks -

42 yard Punt

3 yard Return

Jag starts at JAX 31

35 yard punt

No Return

Jag starts at JAX 12

37 yard punt

Jag starts at JAX 17

AVG Return = 1 Yard

Frost -

50 Yard Punt

7 Yard Return

61 Yard Punt

37 Yard Return

Jag starts at JAX 37

26 Yard Punt

No Return

Jag starts at JAX 38

AVG Return 14.6 Yards

GTFO FROSTIE!!!

My hero. :notworthy

Archived