Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Giants' RB Jacobs tees off on Cowboys

bubba9497

I'll take a sad pathetic Champion over a happy arrogant loser any day of the week. ;)

Who said I am happy and arrogant? :silly:

Clearly I am not happy with an NFC East team winning a Championship not named the Washington Redskins. Arrogant? I am not going off applauding the Skins crowning us champions of anything. The Lombardi Trophy resides in the Meadowlands right now . . . Plain and simple. If we want a shot at it, we have to beat you on September 4th.

So you hope the Redskins arn't watching a show that parades a team in the division as SB 43 champs?

Exactly. Like Bubba said, the more you worry about other teams, the less you have time for your own. I would much rather prefer the Skins study their playbooks, learn the offense, and work our any glitches than have them try to find motivation. Let the Boys talk all they want. It's what they do. And the media feeds it (hence the show, ESPN, and seemingly every other media outlet). I personally don't think the Giants (or anyone in our division for that matter) need to look at a show to get motivation to beat the damn cowboys. Hell, if I were the giants, I'd look at film of Osi, Strahan, and Tuck absolutely killing their offensive line for motivation . . . at least that way, I can see weaknesses and therefore further learn how to exploit them. Plus I would definitely get hyped up

']The Cowboys seem to think they have everything already locked up this year. They are annoying me more than the Eagles usually do. I usually root for the Redskins when they play the Cowboys. I may have to root for the Eagles when they play the Cowboys too.

Tom, around here we root for whoever plays the Cowboys- period.

at least the Birds made it to the NFCCG and a SB when they were talking trash,.... the Pokes haven't done squat in the playoffs

Bubba, I disagree wholeheartedly. The Cowboys have squatted :pooh: in the playoffs, consistently

:laugh: :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Can you say that enough? It sounds so natural.

If they happen to make it there. I'd like to see the reactions of Cowboy fans at my job, if they don't make the playoffs.

I believe your dream is about to come true, the media has a horrendous track record for picking the flavor of the year. Football Season happens, and they

have drawn a BIG TEXAS TARGET on there backs.

As much as I dislike Jacobs, he's absolutely right. The Cowboys are completely overconfident and arrogant, and this from a team that hasn't won a playoff game in over a decade and whose coach is Wade Phillips

I feel the exact same way. Actually Jacobs has a big mouth of his own, for a guy who hasn't done a lot in the league. However, the cowgirls, let by Jerruh, are very arrogant to which they walk around like they actually won the SB last year. Thats alot for a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 12 seasons.

Hehe the cowboys have portrayed themselves as superbowl champs this year but it would make me so happy to see them implode this year.. With the amount of thugs on the team.. its a wonder they have a team bus to travel on suprised no one has stolen it yet..

If Dallas would implode that much and miss the playoffs the state of Texas might blow up. I cant wait to see all the bandwagon fans after they blow up.

I want to apologize for attacking you earlier. The truth is, I really wasn't that familiar with you. I've been reading your posts in ATN the past couple days and I now think you're one of the most knowledgeable posters here. Sorry Boys fans but I'm going to have to agree with Jacobs and the ATN gang here again. They have the right to talk smack. They won the SB and they have the right to talk a little smack. There's nothing better than a confident team but we need a little less arrogance until we actually do something in the postseason. Tony Romo sits to pee failed to win a playoff game in his first full season starting and Dallas hasn't won a playoff game in our last 11 seasons.

I think the Cowboys fans are forgetting about the Flutie Curse. http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2061_Only_a_flake_would_doubt_the_Curse_of_Flutie.html

Or the fact that they are coached by the winningest Head Coach in NFL history to never have won a playoff game. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/

Or the fact that they were the first NFC #1 seed since the NFL went to 12 team playoffs 18 years ago to not win a single playoff game.

Or maybe they don't realize that the Cowboys haven't won a single playoff game since 1996. Only Detroit in the NFC has gone longer without a playoff win and that is only true because the Redskins beat the Lions in the 1999 playoffs.

Since the Cowboys last won a playoff game in 1996 they have gone 0-6 and have been outscored 144-81.

The Cardinals have won 1 single playoff game in their history and it was against the Cowboys in 1998, 2 years after the Cowboys last playoff win.

The Panthers first 2 playoff wins were against the 1996 and 2003 Cowboys. The Panthers started the current streak of Cowboys playoff losses with that win in 1996.

The arrogance of the Cowboys really doesn't make a lot of sense.

Archived