Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Devin Thomas Back and Practicing

CRobi21

Didn't see this posted anywhere. Just a quick little update I guess. Was watching Redskins Nation this afternoon, and Devin Thomas has been back and practicing this week. In pads, running routes and working with the WRs.

No word yet if he'll play, he may sit one more game out to make sure he's good to go if you ask me.

Just thought I'd update you guys. And for those who care, he's now wearing a clear visor. He looks pretty beastly.

:cheers:

Thanks 'crusher.

I can't wait to see that kid on the field for us. He was the guy I wanted all along; and I was PISSED when we traded down. I thought for sure he'd be gone.

Our front office was all over it, and I can't wait to see Thomas pay dividends on the field.

it's about time Thomas learned this is a job not a pleasure cruise.

no doubt he rested on his laurels after being told he was going to be a high pick and didn't put in the time to be in top shape to earn a job here.

this guy is going to be riding the pine come the regular season opener.

it's about time Thomas learned this is a job not a pleasure cruise.

no doubt he rested on his laurels after being told he was going to be a high pick and didn't put in the time to be in top shape to earn a job here.

this guy is going to be riding the pine come the regular season opener.

Wouldn't it be ironic if our best rookies were the players we drafted after the second round? It just goes to show how difficult it is to draft receivers--it's why so few teams have ever done it successfully.

You guys....... Sheesh....

Hammy's have nothing to do with being "in shape." They have a lot more to do with H20 saturation and the proper balance of electrolytes.

Some of the threads I have read today make it sound like we had two WR tubby's come to TC.

Well, anyone who was there knows that was not the case. It is extremely hot and humid out there and the wrong mix of proper hydration are the reason for the hamm injuries. You do not have those problems in Seattle like you do in the mid-Atlantic and South.

MK's knee was a known problem. It has been fixed. IMHO it is Zorn's fault his draft picks were not conditioned and put on a methodology to be ready for TC. It is training staff incompetence that we have so many hammy injuries. There are ways to overcome that.

they're going to hold him ........ no wonder these guys are getting hurt. they were pushing it without being in the right shape.

There maybe some truth to what you are saying, but I think they thought they were in shape and ready for camp.

If you go to the redskins homepage and watch the Devin Thomas interview, he looks and sounds pissed. Not at coach Zorn or anyone else, but at himself. I think this did light a fire in his butt to be better.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!:applause:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!:applause:

Every interview i saw of him so far he seemed upbeat and happy. This is the first one i saw a stern look on his face and he wasnt so upbeat with his answers. Im happy with how he sounded today.

Every interview i saw of him so far he seemed upbeat and happy. This is the first one i saw a stern look on his face and he wasnt so upbeat with his answers. Im happy with how he sounded today.
I guess reality is setting in for him. To be good in the NFL, you have to get serious and put in the work.

I'll agree with you there...everyone was asking basically the same question: Why didn't you pass the conditioning test? lol :laugh:...

All the rooks should have been on a mandatory (you know what I mean) training/conditioning program as soon as the draft was over.

IMHO it is Zorn and his staff to blame for not taking care of the investment. Well, smoot is another case.... anything he does or doesnt do doesn't surprise me in the least.

IMO, Smoot need to shut his pie hole more and perform on the field. He looked terrible Sunday being showed up by a rook actually grabbing the pick6 he should have had in the first quarter.

Not horrible news. As an engineer, I need data to make me feel better. I really want to feel good about this pick, but until the reviews/play production are in, he's a big '?'.

:laugh:

As a 22 year old, I need As to make me feel better. But my background information does not pertain to football. :(

Archived