Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For The Love Of God....

CrypticVillain

This Farve Garbage won't end until Brett Retires.

If GB keeps him, BSPN will say "OH HOW CAN THE PACKERS LEAVE THE LEGEND ON THE BENCH!?!?!"

If GB Cuts him, BSPN will move on to the team who picks him up.

****s.

That's the 24-hours news era for you. Making a big deal out of nothing. Every station...CNN, Fox News, etc.; does the same exact thing. They have 24 hours to fill so they have to fill it with something.

Really sickening.

This is all about an old fart who is so arrogant, and such a drama queen that he cannot stomach a younger player with more upside FOR THE FUTURE of the team being the initial starter at QB. A real man would accept being the backup (realizing that there will be games that Arron Rogers screws up) and be glad to enter a game half-way through to lead the team to victory.....

What this guy said.

Well look how things change in 5 hours.

I went to sleep thinking that the Packers are stupid. I wake thinking that the Packers are geniuses. They called his bluff and I think that Farve is either going to be a backup, go to Tampa, or retire. All three options sounds good to me and all three options avoid Brett Farve playing against Green Bay this year. Cudos for Green Bay for not getting suckered into a dumb trade, but still......

:packsuck:

This is all about an old fart who is so arrogant, and such a drama queen that he cannot stomach a younger player with more upside FOR THE FUTURE of the team being the initial starter at QB. A real man would accept being the backup (realizing that there will be games that Arron Rogers screws up) and be glad to enter a game half-way through to lead the team to victory.....
Favre is a real man and the Packers and Rogers need to know their roles and shut their mouthes......Favre brings hope of returning to the NFC championship and potentially the Super Bowl. Rodgers brings hope of epic fail and stinking like a turd in a Toilet Bowl.

This Brett Favre **** is so freaking annoying. ESPN's been getting worse overall for years, but this is unbelievable. I'll get frustrated in my few minutes of having Sportscenter on in the background in the morning and flip to ESPN2, which is of course discussing Favre as well, whether it's mike and mike or that first take garbage that comes on afterwards.

It would also be nice if NFL Live actually discussed the rest of the league outside of the world of Favre. I'm pretty sure that every team has had a thing called training camp the past couple weeks, and I'm also pretty sure that there are 80 or so players at these training camps, and some of this might be worth discussing in a program that's supposed to be about the NFL. Hell, even Baseball Tonight's cutting out for updates on Favre (though it's probably 6 and 1/2 dozen as to which is worse compared to watching half the awful cast they have stumble through their baseball insight).

The thing that this coverage has got me thinking about is, Is Brett Favre really that big of a deal?

The NFL is structured differently than other sports. Even their stars are not bigger than the sport.

Michael Jordan coming back was a big deal.

But Favre is no Michael Jordan and even if he was, he hasn't even sat out a game let alone a season so he hasn't even been missed yet. So what's the big deal here?

I really think that the media guys covering the NFL are overestimating the interest in this story. Seriously, other than Green Bay Packer fans, who the hell cares if Brett Favre came back or not?

Anyway, I'm happy Green Bay called his bluff. I'll be rooting for them this Fall............................until the Skins play them for the NFC Title. :)

I agree, every time i see the name "favre" i instantly have a headache. I'm so sick of hearing about where he was, what plane he is on, where is he going, etc. blah blah blah. Everyone should just shut up, let them sort it out, and tell me the final out come!

:packsuck::dallasuck:packsuck::eaglesuck:packsuck::gaintsuck:packsuck:

Archived