Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For anybody here who uses torrents..

kevin11

I bought a Pinnacle TV capture card. ($80.00 at best buy.) I record them to my PC then I use the Pinnacle editing software and edit out the commercials and the haft time crap. Then I burn it to a disc and there you have....Redskins games burnt to a disc for later watching. :cheers: It may sound hard but's really easy. Let me know if you have any questions.

I bought a Pinnacle TV capture card. ($80.00 at best buy.) I record them to my PC then I use the Pinnacle editing software and edit out the commercials and the haft time crap. Then I burn it to a disc and there you have....Redskins games burnt to a disc for later watching. :cheers: It may sound hard but's really easy. Let me know if you have any questions.

Awesome man I really appreciate it. I plan to get one by the time season starts. Do I have to use pinnacle software?

Im having the same problem you had. Anybody know whats going on? Is the site experiencing problems?
The Forum and the torrent site runs on 2 seperate logins.

Once to get to the torrent page you need to register and log in again. (seperate from your first registration).

This is correct.

Just in case people didn't realize that the two correlated.

Basically, after you register and login the first time, you will be prompted with another login page. Just register again and login again. :)

And for alot of those new to torrents, don't always expect to grab the file in an hour or two. Sometimes these things can take days to download depending on how many seeders the file has. Thats why it's usually nice after you download the file just to keep your window open for a little bit to help the guy downloading behind you.

Anyways, it is a great site, i've been going there for a long time. I use azureus myself.

:point2sky

This looks sweet. Can't wait to grab a couple of classics...thinking Brunell to Moss on MNF and the Dallas beatdown where Cooley scored 3 TD's.

Anyone remember a good ST performance off the top of their head?

Minnesota game, rookie year. Several beast plays in that game. Moe Williams on the goal line, I can't get enough of that one.

Archived