Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For anybody here who uses torrents..

kevin11

A leech is someone who only downloads files and doesn't maintain a good ratio of uploading and downloading. Seeders are the people uploading the file to you. What you can do is, download the game you want, leave your torrent program open so you can continue to upload for a while. I usually download bootleg concerts etc.. after I grab the show I continue to upload for a day or so after and it makes my ratio good.

I got the HoF game downloaded, 1.5gb later, but then it doesn't want to play it due to being in the mp4 format? Can anyone advise on a player or work-around? I did go & download a converter to convert file to MP3, but I don't want to lose quality if that is a worry in converting file formats? Anyone who uses these torrent files regularly please advise the rest of us more "challenged" avid fans who "want to play too" :)

Thank you & HAIL

Thanks guys!! Much appreciated, I was wondering if it would play on Quicktime, will download that player again, and VLC Player when I get home, I knew all I had to do was ask. Thanks guys. There's a bunch of Torrents files on web, search on google for them like "redskins torrent" and you'd be amazed how many you find, I forgot what site it was, and I'll edit this when I get home today with the info, but I have 83 skins/raiders superbowl que'd up and ready to download - this stuff is GREAT

Thanks to OP, and thanks to all on here for helping fellow ESers!!

Hail!!

Now, if we could just quietly let this thread go away before too many people find this site and it gets shut down. :) I mean, the NFL will get to it sooner or later but I'd rather it be later. It's the only place where all the games are organized well and all the games show up the day after they're played during the season.

lol, its so easy. You hit download torrent and it goes to a program like utorrent. You wait until its done to play it.

:doh:

O well, I don't know how to use a can opener. So, I have my problems, too. :laugh:

Haha if only it was always that easy. I had to go through this process of port forwarding and NAT settings on my router to make it work correctly.

Dont worry those can openers can be tricky as well :silly:

I bought a Pinnacle TV capture card. ($80.00 at best buy.) I record them to my PC then I use the Pinnacle editing software and edit out the commercials and the haft time crap. Then I burn it to a disc and there you have....Redskins games burnt to a disc for later watching. :cheers: It may sound hard but's really easy. Let me know if you have any questions.

Are you doing this in HD, or just standard def?

I downloaded the HoF game other day, and it was 1.6gb but even though file was that large, and said it was in HD, with no commercials, all I get is the sound when I play it in Real Player? Anyone have any ideas? It's a MPEG-4 file, any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help!!

~HAIL~

I downloaded the HoF game other day, and it was 1.6gb but even though file was that large, and said it was in HD, with no commercials, all I get is the sound when I play it in Real Player? Anyone have any ideas? It's a MPEG-4 file, any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help!!

~HAIL~

Sounds like an out of date codec (I might be spelling that wrong). Try a different player like the guy above me said. Or even try using a newer version of Windows Media Player

~HAIL~

Id recomend VLC player or media player classic.

and id like to thank you for this great find. i will be using it alot when winter rolls around and im in japan.

All of a sudden, today, I tried to login to TYT as I've done previously and it states that I have used an incorrect password. I tried it again. Still incorrect. So I told it to email me the password. It then said that it has no record of my email address. I checked my email account for the original confirmation email FROM TYT to activate my account .. so I know that I am using the correct email address.

Have they somehow removed my account? I only D/l'd one torrent, and I allowed it to upload over a GB, so I'm not a leech.

Has anyone else had their account eliminated or disabled?

i am trying to download the bills game but i think the site is down.is anyone else been able to get on?

I downloaded the game earlier today and I'm seeding it now so the tracker is working. But you're right. I can't pull up the website.

Someone put InsaneBoost's torrent of the HOF game on sportsbit and claimed it as their own. I hope it wasn't anyone from here. I don't blame him for being mad. I would hate for him to stop uploading the games being geo challenged as I am.

Archived