Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Diego Skins fans

zallera

Glad you posted this.

I'm moving to SD in the springtime and will need a home base for my skins fix.

Thank you for posting this as well. My sister and I are moving to San Diego in September. One of my cons for moving to CA was not seeing the redskins around my home town and not being able to watch the games. Now I at least know one place that will have it. Thanks!!

P.S. Any things I should know about. I am planning on moving to Pacific Beach I heard there are a lot of young people there!

Thank you for posting this as well. My sister and I are moving to San Diego in September. One of my cons for moving to CA was not seeing the redskins around my home town and not being able to watch the games. Now I at least know one place that will have it. Thanks!!

P.S. Any things I should know about. I am planning on moving to Pacific Beach I heard there are a lot of young people there!

Pacific Beach is awesome, I have not been there in 10 years though.

Current residents, do they still have the annual block party and is P.B. bar and grill still there?

Pacific Beach is awesome, I have not been there in 10 years though.

Current residents, do they still have the annual block party and is P.B. bar and grill still there?

Wait a few, I'm sure BigMike619 will be along in a while to dispense with any and all info about the area with his usual authority.

<ducks> :silly:

Wait a few, I'm sure BigMike619 will be along in a while to dispense with any and all info about the area with his usual authority.

<ducks> :silly:

BigMike619 IS the unofficial benevolent despot ruler of everything south of Camp Pendleton. :laugh:

I don't think they usually show preseason games but I could be wrong. Winstons has a Myspace page for all of there Skins functions. I would check but I'm at work and can't access myspace.
On Winston's Calendar, they are supposed to have live music on Sunday from 5:00-8:00PM PDT, the same time the game is supposed to be on.

Why the love for this place by Redskins fans that cannot even be bothered to show a nationally televised game? Yes I know it is pre-season, so what, many of us still prefer to watch the game.

Why the love for this place by Redskins fans that cannot even be bothered to show a nationally televised game? Yes I know it is pre-season, so what, many of us still prefer to watch the game.

The reason, my brother, is geographical. For those of us out here on the Left Coast, far far away from our beloved team, this is a place that allows those who want to a home away from home, so to speak, come Sundays in the fall and winter.

Trust me, out here there ain't too many places like that. Even fewer where you are I imagine.

PB is a fun place...and yes, there are a lot of younger people there. It's also a big hangout for marines on the weekends, so if you like jarheads, you're in luck ;)

You have to go to this store, Closet....it's off Grand or Garnett/whichever the main street is that PB Bar and Grill's on. Really cute clothes and really cheap... not high quality, of course, but I LOVE it...and they have a great selection of shoes, too. There's a Closet in Ocean Beach, too, which is right down the road.

I really like it down in PB...go to Cass Street, it's a cool bar with shuffleboard. If you like Yuengling, the only place you'll be able to get it in San Diego (that I'm aware of) is this bar that's on the same street as PB Bar and Grill and it's a Steelers/VTech bar.

PB Bar and Grill is also cool..Taco Tuesdays! REALLY good tacos. You'll really enjoy PB. Oh, and Typhoon Saloon is really fun :) It's like PB's "club"....a fun time :)

As for Redskins, I'll hit up Winston's and let you know if it's as great as BigMike makes it out to be ;)

PB is a fun place...and yes, there are a lot of younger people there. It's also a big hangout for marines on the weekends, so if you like jarheads, you're in luck ;)

You have to go to this store, Closet....it's off Grand or Garnett/whichever the main street is that PB Bar and Grill's on. Really cute clothes and really cheap... not high quality, of course, but I LOVE it...and they have a great selection of shoes, too. There's a Closet in Ocean Beach, too, which is right down the road.

I really like it down in PB...go to Cass Street, it's a cool bar with shuffleboard. If you like Yuengling, the only place you'll be able to get it in San Diego (that I'm aware of) is this bar that's on the same street as PB Bar and Grill and it's a Steelers/VTech bar.

PB Bar and Grill is also cool..Taco Tuesdays! REALLY good tacos. You'll really enjoy PB. Oh, and Typhoon Saloon is really fun :) It's like PB's "club"....a fun time :)

As for Redskins, I'll hit up Winston's and let you know if it's as great as BigMike makes it out to be ;)

Thank you for the heads up! I appreciate it. I am a little scared going so far away from home since I have grown up in dc/md/va my whole life, but I think it will be a great experience for my sister, me and my friends. I am willing to take the chance. I will be sure to represent the Skins the whole time Im there!

For all you Orange County, Cali skins fans who can;t make it all the way down to Winstons. Join our group, we get together in Rancho Santa Margarita to watch the games. Our group is over 50 deep and getting bigger. Heres our site, www.ocskinsfans.com

The owner of the site just moved to Sacramento and we will be making a west coast skins fan site so we can take over Cali!

Were also planning a group road trip to the niners game. Check our forums for more info. HTTR!

What is the bar in SD that servers a shot of the 'joe gibbs blood' drink to everybody when they score. cousin was there from DC on the night of the bears game last year (my personal fav live game ever, cause it was so f'n cold) said it was such a fun place, but forgot the name..anybody?

Archived