Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

San Diego Skins fans

zallera

Winston's has great music during the week, just don't go there on Sundays in the fall. For some reason the crowd gets really ugly and annoying. I don't know what it is.

Are you kidding me?? Winstons is awesome.. The people are kool. Ive been there many a times Ive only seen once incident when skins fans got unruly and that was one moron who threw ice at a cowboy couple. He underhanded it too. He was quickly thrown out n many skins fans apologized to the cowboy fans for his actions. THey sing HTTR after every score, Raffles every game for NICE gear.. SHots after every score Its the best time you can have in San Diego if your a sports fan.. The Chargers fans wish they had a place like winstons they could call their own..

And you always run into someone who grew up in your neck of the woods back east, if you grew up there.lol

For all you Orange County, Cali skins fans who can;t make it all the way down to Winstons. Join our group, we get together in Rancho Santa Margarita to watch the games. Our group is over 50 deep and getting bigger. Heres our site, www.ocskinsfans.com

The owner of the site just moved to Sacramento and we will be making a west coast skins fan site so we can take over Cali!

Were also planning a group road trip to the niners game. Check our forums for more info. HTTR!

Sweet! That was going to be the subject of a thread I was going to start soon. I'm moving to Irvine in September and was hoping to find a local skins bar.

Archived