Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Nation TV Show- Is this thing for real?

RedskinNutt

It’s defiantly not top notch entertainment but for an hour long show that’s on everyday talking nothing but Redskins, I don’t expect much more. There’s not that much news in one day.

I’ve never cared much for Larry. He looks like one of those sleazy old married guys that hangs out at strip clubs and would cheat on his wife if in a heartbeat if he had the chance.

Bram was good and seemed like a decent enough guy.

I like Rebecca Mejia and she is definitely attractive. She’ll get better and she’s cute enough to deserve a chance to succeed.

rebecca.jpg

bro, you didn't do her ANY favors posting a pic of her next to Anabel:laugh:

I agree. It is hard to watch. I've said it before, L. Michaels reminds me of Michael in "The Office". He'll say something off the wall or off the mark and then shoots his eyes to the camera or the guys off camera. It cracks me up everytime he does it.

An hour is too long for that show. There is not enough information to fill an hour and they have to try to fill it w/ niceties and conversation that has no direction. I think there needs to be more planning on how the show will progress through it's entirety and get rid of those lulls in the action.

bro, you didn't do her ANY favors posting a pic of her next to Anabel:laugh:

Nor posting either of them...they've both been hit w/a fugly stick. We need to seriously work on our cheerleaders...too many of them aren't too appealing to the eyes when you look at their faces.

Horrible topic

I love that show, its very informative. It has live look-ins at training camp, player and coach interviews, what more do you want? Honest question

1. If it's horrible, then don't participate and move on. There are plenty of other posts to jump in on. 6 pages of people find this show pathetic, so obviously, a nerve was touched. You're telling me this thread is worse than any of the 7 that ask "Isn't it weird/scary/erotic/symbolic that Jason's last name is Taylor, and he plays on defense?"

2. Honest Answer- We all probably expect more from our professional football's team tv show than a wooden homer and a half lit bulb babbling into oversized radio microphones and looking off camera at every piece of lint that flies in the air. We've already said the live look-ins are great, it's the rest of the program that drains us.

I'm a vet of WRC's Redskin Report and WUSA's Redskins Sidelines, which were broadcasted more than 20 years ago and had more juice than this show, and those show's weren't OWNED BY THE TEAM.

Good enough for you? The door is that-a-way

Nor posting either of them...they've both been hit w/a fugly stick. We need to seriously work on our cheerleaders...too many of them aren't too appealing to the eyes when you look at their faces.

letzgo, you're not feeling Anabel? Aw man:doh:!

Rebecca said last night on Redskins Nation that she spoke with the front office and they stated the skins will wear white jerseys at home in the first half of the season when the weather is warm and they will wear the burgundy jerseys at home for the second half during the colder months. Sorry if this is a repost.

I agree. It is hard to watch. I've said it before, L. Michaels reminds me of Michael in "The Office". He'll say something off the wall or off the mark and then shoots his eyes to the camera or the guys off camera. It cracks me up everytime he does it.

:silly:...that is hilarious. I'm looking forward to today's episode to watch for this.

I agree. It is hard to watch. I've said it before, L. Michaels reminds me of Michael in "The Office". He'll say something off the wall or off the mark and then shoots his eyes to the camera or the guys off camera. It cracks me up everytime he does it. /QUOTE]

I smell drinking game!!!!!

I smell drinking game!!!:cheers:

It may not be the greatest but anything that involves the Redskins and shows real live shots of the players on the field I will eat it up. Also he interviewed Laron last night which was cool. I dont think its as bad as some people think, I actually watched it for the first time last night and thought it was pretty good.

Cosign. Redskins Late Night is garbage IMHO.

I heard that show was garbage too.

What show had Clinton interviewing his teammates in some large room last season? I thought it was great because it was obvious CP didn't care and was just hanging. He had Moss on it once, and they both had hoodies on over their heads and their feet on the table, just kicking it. I think the segment was called the Players Club or something.

The show defenetly has it's flaws, and could use improvment!! What is really weird about it is, I live in washingon St. and have direct TV, and sometimes it lets me watch it, and most of the time it says that it out of my area. I understand that it is out of my area, but why dose it let me watch sometimes, thats what pisses me off. I should be able to watch it everytime or not at all???? But your right im really not missing much anyway.

Go Skins

I heard that show was garbage too.

What show had Clinton interviewing his teammates in some large room last season? I thought it was great because it was obvious CP didn't care and was just hanging. He had Moss on it once, and they both had hoodies on over their heads and their feet on the table, just kicking it. I think the segment was called the Players Club or something.

Yeah that's Clinton's show.

It is called "Players Club".

I watched it for the first time last night. Its definitely not good. Larry Michaels has no energy in his voice and it seems boring. Even his interview with Landry didnt seem to flow. However, I will continue to watch because its better than nothing. They should get Michael Jenkins or Kelli Johnson to do the show. Ill even take Chick Hernandez.

What is it sometimes with people on here? Ok you hate the show...i myself think it is a good show that shows the events of the day in Redskins Land...all i ever see on every page here lately is people complaining, but no one ever gives an opinion on how they would make these things better...be it the team, the tv shows, nothing...well except the usual this guy sucks trade him, or this show sucks fire this guy...etc...everyone has an opinion on why they dislike something but no one ever has any opinions on how to make these things better...come on people you are smarter than that, do you really want to come off to others as just complainers?

sorry for the rant but lately all i have seen is this sucks and that sucks... Redskins fans are better than that...but maybe i just expect more from the best fans in the NFL

I personally love the show, i really can't see why any fan wouldn't like it. They are gonna have Zorn every tuesday throughout the season from what i understand wich is awesome. Not sure if they will still have Vinny every Thursday, I hope they do. Think they are about to interview Campbell on todays show but i might have heard it wrong.

Archived