Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2008 Training Camp - Day 3 (Final)

JimmiJo

Gary Fitz on Redskins.com say Fletcher is not on the field, most likely due to his wife being pregnant and due this week. So I hope all is well with that.

Also, I think players intentionally plan birth during training camp as an excuse to get out of it. Rocky and Springs both did it last year.

Also, I think players intentionally plan birth during training camp as an excuse to get out of it. Rocky and Springs both did it last year.
:laugh:

Thanks for you efforts , JJ. This is all solid gold reporting!!

55?? Thats a linbackers number...Maybe he'll change it before the season..
Chris Hanburgers old number. :)
Andre Collins old number.
Mel Kaufman's old number.
number 55=15.5 sacks.

Hey..thats also the speed limit in my neighborhood....WEIRD!!!!:paranoid: :logo:

This has been my first glimpse of the Jackson kid, has he done anything to stand out to date? He looks bigger than i thought he would.

I would like to see the Mapu kid do something, as unlikely as that seems. It is good to see him and his luxuriant mane out there. ;)

Last, it was good to see the picture of Erasmus James out there running. Does he have a hitch in his git-along or is he moving smoothly?

Many thanks for the great pictures and any info you can spare. It makes being marooned out in SoCal a little easier to bear.

So in the afternoon wrap-up, can we get answers, or early impressions, on:

Rocky McIntosh - how does he look so far? How's his lateral movement, and his ability to shift direction and speed?

Erasmus James - See he's running ... in shorts for now ... how does he look? Any noticeable limp or hitch when he walks? Is he doing any lateral movement work, or is it all straight-line work right now?

Thanks ... great job as usual !!

Erasmus James - See he's running ... in shorts for now ... how does he look? Any noticeable limp or hitch when he walks? Is he doing any lateral movement work, or is it all straight-line work right now?

Speaking of James, he may be the hidden beneficiary of the Taylor deal. No need to rush him on the the field now. Despite the early hoopla after that deal about making sure he's 100%, I felt like there was still some urgency to get him out there. Now he can definately take his time.

Archived