Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2008 Training Camp - Day 3 (Final)

JimmiJo

JJ:

:ladiesman :stop: :1stplace: reporting :applause:

:notworthy

:cheers:

I really expected 55 to break into a dance routine :laugh: ; okay' date=' I'll quit :D :fingersx:

Gosh, thanks JJ for the hard work in the heat, bugs and all the other elements to give us the "sneak peak" at Training camp for us "geo" challenged Skins fans:applause: ~ it is "just as if we were there"!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

You rock................[/quote']

Thanks to you and all for the kind words!

"It is official, I now like Colt Brennan. Not because he did anything on the field to make me change my mind, but rather because he is such a good interview. He’s vocal, he’s positive, he’s charming, he looks good. Heck, he can stop by my dorm room anytime."

Now this is the true meaning of MAN CRUSH:laugh:

"It is official, I now like Colt Brennan. Not because he did anything on the field to make me change my mind, but rather because he is such a good interview. He’s vocal, he’s positive, he’s charming, he looks good. Heck, he can stop by my dorm room anytime."

Now this is the true meaning of MAN CRUSH:laugh:

I've been exposed, so to speak.

Colt earned rock star status while in Hawaii, so its no surprise to see him on the same path now in Redskin land.

A big mahalo to you, JimmiJo, for what you do (shakah sign)

Thanks man,I appreciate it. I watched Colt a bit today, his throwing motion in particular. He has what I would call a side-arm flick and a pretty quick release. He has good size and might be alright.

I'll be watching him in the preseason.

Archived