Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official NCAA 09 Tournament Thread: Registration Stages Now Open

skinfan2k

For those who are aware this game came out yesterday, and most should have been able to get their feet now.

I am going to be organizing a tournament for each platform if we can for users and we can see who the best is at the game in the first upcoming weeks.

This would be a fast way to shorten the time between now and the regular season and the debut of Madden

I will give people a 1 week practice against any users here or away to practice and hone in their game skills. In this 1 week, you need to play at least 1 other ES and post the results here. If you have not played anyone here, you will need to do so.

From there, i will split users in divisions and then you will need to play another 2 people.

We will use PF and PA for determining seeds.

If you have any suggestions, please speak up.

One suggestion, add in your live name and what platform

Thanks

skinfan2k xbox360

When will the tourny start? I am sending my 360 in for repair and will not be able to play until after the 27th at the earliest since I will be at camp the last 4 days. I would love to be a part of this tourny so if it is at all possible please let me know. Another option is that we start now and I wait to send in the Xbox, but I prefer to send my system in so it doesn't cause any disconnecting problems or anything.

I would def be interested but i can only play at nights like after nine would that be a problem? and since we have a week anyone who wants to play so we can get the ES games done just shoot me a pm I will add you to my friendlist and we can schedule a game! Im def down for tonight around 9:30 or 10

rd421 PS3

Archived