Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East: pick a player

royallypwned

I hope y'all don't mind a Cowboy fan starting a thread in the Stadium. :D

We have a thread on a Cowboys forum right now that is like this one, and I just wanted to put it here to get Skins' fans thoughts. The deal is this: pick one player from each of the three other teams in the division that you would pick to be on your own team right now.

Eagles: Lito Sheppard

Giants: Plaxico Burress

Redskins: Laron Landry

I hope this thread doesn't result in an epic fail. And if it does, then one of you Skins fans can create a duplicate thread and then I'm sure it will be more active. :silly:

Dallas - Ware

Philly - I think Westbrook would be best, but since we have Portis, gotta be Asante Samuel

Giants - Osi Umenyiora.

If I was a fan of another team and had to choose a Redskin, it'd be either Samuels or Landry.

b/c we have CP and he doesn't get shut down for one yard rushing like Barber:laugh:

**** man...barber is wayyy better than betts...Portis-Barber would be unstoppable!

I think you just jinxed us w/ that one yard comment....Barber is probably going to rush for 300 yards in our two games this season.....damn it!

what is with all the love for K. Phillips. He is a rookie.

It has nothing to do with him being from Miami. I just like his style of play, it's similar to LL. It would be great to have two young guys with that kinda talent in our secondary.

It has nothing to do with him being from Miami. I just like his style of play, it's similar to LL. It would be great to have two young guys with that kinda talent in our secondary.

NOT like Landry at all!! I follow Miami fairly closely. He is not the a great tackler, has decent speed, and doesn't have the greatest ball hawking skills. The kid was very over rated coming out. Many insiders thought there were other safeties worth picking over him.

Archived