Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East: pick a player

royallypwned

'Pukes- Romo sits to pee. I know I'll be shredded, but he's probably the best QB in the NFC, the reason they won so many games last year..:2cents:

Is it his awe-shucks grin, or his good 'ole boy charm that everybody likes?

Look at his line.

If they do their job, Romo sits to pee looks great. When they don't, he looks terrible. Get a little pressure on him and he suddenly plays like an undrafted free agent from nowhere...

One injury to the line and Romo sits to pee becomes human. Look what teams did to him in the last 4-5 week of the season. Constant pressure and he folded. You dodn't think other teams were watching that?

Now if only we were capable of getting pressure on the QB....

If they do their job, Romo sits to pee looks great. When they don't, he looks terrible. Get a little pressure on him and he suddenly plays like an undrafted free agent from nowhere...

Yeah, but isn't this the case for all QBs? Given enough time anyone can look great, and pressure can crumble even the best QB. If anything, I think Romo sits to pee has better than average pocket awareness when he's pressured.

Giants

O - Plaxico: bad ass tall WR and no Mix is not the same. One has skills; one is garbage.

D - Tuck: Osi is awesome, but I'm fine with Carter at that spot and will be taking Ware from the 'Boys. We need a potentially dominant player like Tuck who can play lots of different positions because we need help at every position he can play.

Cowboys

O - Romo sits to pee: He is a top 5 QB in the NFL and light years better than JC; would probably be right there behind Sonny and Sammy pushing Theismann for the distinction as our 3rd best QB ever.

D - Ware: Don't know where he would play, but he might be the best front 7 defensive player in the NFL.

Eagles

O - Westbrook: He is a lethal tool. With him working the WCO with Romo sits to pee, we'd be unstoppable.

D - Dawkins: He is one of the best safeties in the game over the last decade. He would be a great combination with Landry, and he could teach Landry about how to play the game right.

Give me those players, and we will win Super Bowls for the next 5 years.

Gnats - Osi or Tuck - Osi young and fills the need, Tuck is a pretty **** good interior lineman..

Gles - Either Westbrook or Samuels - Westbrook would be great besides Portis, be nice to see that wishbone Sellers Portis Westbrook......Samuels, cuz you can never go wrong with strong secondary play...

pukes - Whose their towel boy, he seems pretty legit :laugh:

On a serious note though.... Witten or Ware... Witten and Coooooly equals mass destruction... And Ware is just an alien from some other planet....

Basically I agree with the seemingly popular picks, but gave my reasons why...

Giants

O - Plaxico: bad ass tall WR and no Mix is not the same. One has skills; one is garbage.

D - Tuck: Osi is awesome, but I'm fine with Carter at that spot and will be taking Ware from the 'Boys. We need a potentially dominant player like Tuck who can play lots of different positions because we need help at every position he can play.

Cowboys

O - Romo sits to pee: He is a top 5 QB in the NFL and light years better than JC; would probably be right there behind Sonny and Sammy pushing Theismann for the distinction as our 3rd best QB ever.

D - Ware: Don't know where he would play, but he might be the best front 7 defensive player in the NFL.

Eagles

O - Westbrook: He is a lethal tool. With him working the WCO with Romo sits to pee, we'd be unstoppable.

D - Dawkins: He is one of the best safeties in the game over the last decade. He would be a great combination with Landry, and he could teach Landry about how to play the game right.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion here but what is it with Romo sits to pee love? Look at the talent around this guy and look what happens to him when he gets into a big game. The guy is a loser straight up. He just doeesn't have "it". I know that isn't mathematical or statistical but the guy just doesn't have it when it counts. Also, Dawkins. This guy is gonna need a walker this year. I agree wholeheartedly, he is a warrior, a hall of famer in my mind easily, and is the consumate team player, but this guy is out of the league in two years and if he loses one more step than he did last year, he won't be there that long. . . .I'm sorry, I can't stop staring at the sentence that puts Tony Romo sits to pee in with Theisman, and Sammy. I'm sorry but how do you possibly see that?

O - Plaxico:

O - Westbrook:

D - Dawkins:

I don't see any of these guys being in the league in 5 years.:2cents:

Ware

Osi

Westbrook for one year, Andrews long term

Archived