Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com Rookies misconduct (Devin Thomas Quote)

Majormajor00

Everytime I read a quote like that by a rookie' date=' I assume they have 50 bricks of China White in their trunk. But it's a cynical age.[/quote']

Damn that's harsh but I LOL'd!

Hopefully the rooks are as together as they sound, but they come into an organization that does value character and will be with guys in the lockerrom like Samuels who will be role models and encourage that mindset too.

Too bad Sean Taylor lost his life because of throwing around money and helping out the homies. That message is coming through loud and clear.

You sound like an ass. Sean Taylor lost his life because he was shot defending his family and his home from some punks trying to rob him. Not because of "throwing around money and helping out the homies".

You sound like an ass. Sean Taylor lost his life because he was shot defending his family and his home from some punks trying to rob him. Not because of "throwing around money and helping out the homies".

I know where Reaganaut is coming from. I bet he loved Sean as much as the rest of us. You have to admit it would have been more wise for Sean to write people a check, instead of giving bags of money. Its really a shame, but the story about the rookie symposium is saying "hey, you're a high profile guy, You're a target". Poor Sean. In helping others, greed of a couple kids took someone we all admired, but more sadly, a father, a son, and a boyfriend.

I know where Reaganaut is coming from. I bet he loved Sean as much as the rest of us. You have to admit it would have been more wise for Sean to write people a check, instead of giving bags of money. Its really a shame, but the story about the rookie symposium is saying "hey, you're a high profile guy, You're a target". Poor Sean. In helping others, greed of a couple kids took someone we all admired, but more sadly, a father, a son, and a boyfriend.

When did Sean give people bags of money?

There was a party at his house, and Sean wasn't even there if I remember correctly--his step-brother threw it I believe, and a couple punks thought it would be a good idea to rob it.

Sean didn't do anything wrong, its not a crime to be rich and have people over for a party.

Sean had his issues in life but that comes from being young and dumb. He was really and truly a diff. person. He lost his life out of an act of greed and foolishness.

Sean threw the party at his house for his sister and those fools thought it would be a good idea to rob it. I think everything happened for a reason. Sean lost his life out of an act of foolishness but guess what--it was a lesson to EVERYBODY, not just atheletes but "normal" people as well. Watch the company you keep. You can't be nice to everyone and as much as you may love your family, you can't host things and allow them to invite their friends to your place of residence.

There was a party at his house, and Sean wasn't even there if I remember correctly--his step-brother threw it I believe, and a couple punks thought it would be a good idea to rob it.

Sean didn't do anything wrong, its not a crime to be rich and have people over for a party.

I thought i remember reading about Sean giving bags of money. I could be mistaken. Totally agree with your last statement. There is certainly nothing wrong with helping people out. In fact that's a great character attribute. But, again he could have written a check, and been a little more discreet with his money. Its a shame anytime greed becomes a factor and people decide do do anything they can do to get money.

well, hopefully he invests the majority of his money into a diversified portfolio of conservative and high-risk stocks and bonds. He should buy a modest house/condo in the NOVA area and buy a moderately price vehicle that gets good mielage. If he invests in a pool table and ping pong at his house, he'll be more inclined to invite friends over instead of blowing money at clubs and making it rain.

never.

They crooks thought he kept large sums of money at the house and that is why they robbed it.

Malcolm and Devin really seem to get it. Sure looks like they have their heads into the game and are not like other rookies who are suddenly given a lot money but have no sense of responsibility.

With that in mind, I really hope they have a good influence on Fred Davis. In fact, I'm certain they will.

Dang, Vinny is looking like a genius with this draft. Hope it continues for many years to come.

Archived