Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow I am gonna be a Dad

RyansRangers

Congrats...trust me the first time you hold that child in your arms and you walk to the nursery...I swear you will feel like you are walking on air. I have never had a moment make me feel so humbled and exalted at the same time.

Enjoy it!

Congrats Dude!!

One word of advice, be extra nice to the wife, during the first and third trimesters, you will see a side of her that you have never seen before. Emotions and wicked raging hormones are in full control. When they kick in, I would reccomend calming her down instead of fighting with her.

Congrats Dude!!

One word of advice, be extra nice to the wife, during the first and third trimesters, you will see a side of her that you have never seen before. Emotions and wicked raging hormones are in full control. When they kick in, I would reccomend calming her down instead of fighting with her.

at least give him the good part...2nd trimester she'll be insatiable in her desire to :hump:. :cool:

at least give him the good part...2nd trimester she'll be insatiable in her desire to :hump:. :cool:

My wife was like that during the first pregnancy:hump: , but this second pregnancy not so much. :( Probably because we are chasing our 3 year old around. :whoknows:.

Congrats Ryan....I got 2... 3 years and under. Right now enjoy the freedom of being able to pack and leave at a moments notice. When the babies are around moving around fast is gone. From changing the diapers to getting the food and bottles ready...what used to take 5 minutes now becomes an hour.

Sleep...I mean sleep!!!! you should already know.

But the joy and and level of complete they bring is unmatched.

Archived