99 members have voted

1. 1. Would Bush win again?

• Easily win the Party nom and the Presidency
    • Easily win the Party nom and narrowly wins the Presidency
    • Narrowly wins the Party nom, narrowly loses the Presidency
    • Loses the Party nom, but wins an upset as an independent
    • Loses the Party nom and loses in the general election
    • Is chased by an angry mob into exile

man, you and i think the opposite. i think brook lopez has **** up written all over him....maybe not as much as k-love...i don't see either as being particularly good fits for the nba game.

Come on Maj, West Virginia ish aside, you think Joe Alexander is gonna be better than Lopez AND Kevin Love? I think that's a reach. What are the Bucs gonna do with Alexander is what I'm curious about. At the 4 he could get overpowered and at the 3 a speedy SF could pass him. I watched him some and know he's got mad offensive game but I think the defense is gonna be the big question

Wiz pick coming up soon...if no trade occurs I think they'll be taking Arthur @ 18

I'm interested in seeing where Donte Green goes... I still think it was a mistake to declare for him. I'll cheer for him to do well, but he isn't even the most NBA ready player on Cuse.

Who do you think is? Flynn? He might be a bit more mature in terms of where his game is at (though I remember him launching ill-advised 3s at times), but he's not at the skill level of a Green and not as NBA ready when taking that into account.

With that being said, I agree that Green probably should have stayed another year to let his game mature. I still expect some team to take him in the first round based on his raw abilities and athleticism, but his stock certainly would have benefited if he would have put things together better on the court in his sophomore season.

Yeah, I think Flynn is more NBA ready. To an extent, I think Harris is as well. Harris' knock is he really doesn't fit anywhere on an NBA team. Not a good enough shooter for a 2, not fast enough for a 3, not big enough for a 4.

Onuaku could do well in the pros, but he doesn't have what Green has.

So I guess I'd say Flynn is first, Green is second... yeah.

Archived