1. 1. Would Bush win again?

• Easily win the Party nom and the Presidency
    • Easily win the Party nom and narrowly wins the Presidency
    • Narrowly wins the Party nom, narrowly loses the Presidency
    • Loses the Party nom, but wins an upset as an independent
    • Loses the Party nom and loses in the general election
    • Is chased by an angry mob into exile

Over Brook Lopez, no, I don't.

I don't think he was a bad pick, just not ahead of Lopez.

man, you and i think the opposite. i think brook lopez has **** up written all over him....maybe not as much as k-love...i don't see either as being particularly good fits for the nba game.

man, you and i think the opposite. i think brook lopez has **** up written all over him....maybe not as much as k-love...i don't see either as being particularly good fits for the nba game.

I'll agree on love, but I think Lopez is less likely to bust. I expect him to at least be a solid contributor throughout his career. Certainly showed a lot more to me at the college level than another big man that the Nets drafted a couple years back in Boone.

Not a bad pick for Indiana. Tinsley blows, in my opinion. Not that Bayless is a true point, but he'd at least show up all the time :)

Plus they now have TJ Ford.

My only question is, who's playing center? Must be targetting one in free agency?

Two of the past 3 years, Portland drafted a guy I was really high on in Roy and now Rush. Granted they both are probably 2 guards though Roy is more of a 1/2 and Rush is more of a 2/3 type.

Good to see Rush didn't fall too far although I think he still should have gone at least gone top 10. Lot of young talent on that Portland team if Oden can manage to come back from his injury fine and stay reasonably healthy afterwards.

Archived