Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

feels good to be back

SKINZ33

Some of you know that I have been out of pocket (country) for the last 3 months for business and I have to say it feels great to be back home. I was able to get most of teh up to date info but didn't get the chance to respond on the message board like I usually do. Anyway, thanks to those that sent me some hilarious emails letting me know what was happening. feels good to be back, and I'm ready to continue my usual banter on this great board.

Oh also Ray Brown is coming back to block.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh! No, it's not funny anymore. The Ramsey thread was funny, but these other "speculation" threads are just trite. Who can't name a bunch of old crappy players and suggest they come back? Honestly, think of something else to make a thread about people.

This thread is pretty unnecessary also, but welcome back all the same.

Welcome back. I know how you feel being away from home. Where the redskin games are right around the corner. I moved to North New York where there is nothing but am moving back to MD in August. Whoohoo!! I can't wait! I was worrying that I would have to travel 500 miles just to see a game and it would have to be a select few than the problem of where to watch the games. Now I am relieved.

Archived