Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Bay: Best Director Ever?

Zen-like Todd

Micharl Bay might be one of the worst directors I have ever seen. I'm sorry but the 15 seconds of Megan Fox looking sexy while opening BumbleBee's hood does not make up for the other 2 hours of crap that that movie was.

Ever notice the names of things in Michael Bay's movies? Transfromers, had Mike's towing, Mike's Pizza, Mike's plumbing and Megan Fox's character was named Mikaela. I'm sure that has nothing to do with his ego. Everything besides Megan Fox in that movie sucked. Even look at the guy, he looks like a guy who was a tool in 1987 and never updated his look. I swear he could have used this photo to audition for MacGyver, but would have lost the role since his mullet is not nearly as cool as Richard Dean Andersons.

michael_bay.jpg

Don't even joke about Michael Bay being a good or the best director, even in jest. It is an insult to all other hard working directos out there.

Micharl Bay might be one of the worst directors I have ever seen. I'm sorry but the 15 seconds of Megan Fox looking sexy while opening BumbleBee's hood does not make up for the other 2 hours of crap that that movie was.

Ever notice the names of things in Michael Bay's movies? Transfromers, had Mike's towing, Mike's Pizza, Mike's plumbing and Megan Fox's character was named Mikaela. I'm sure that has nothing to do with his ego. Everything besides Megan Fox in that movie sucked. Even look at the guy, he looks like a guy who was a tool in 1987 and never updated his look. I swear he could have used this photo to audition for MacGyver, but would have lost the role since his mullet is not nearly as cool as Richard Dean Andersons.

michael_bay.jpg

Don't even joke about Michael Bay being a good or the best director, even in jest. It is an insult to all other hard working directos out there.

Don't be mad just because you aren't "awesome" (*cue background explosion, cut to sultry Megan Fox close up of her face lit by the flames*).

There are many directors superior to Michael Bay. Scorcese, Eastwood, Polanski, Coppola (both of them), Ridley Scott, Spielberg, Chris Nolan, Kurosawa, David Lynch, the Coens, Soderbergh, Cronenberg, Tarantino, PT Anderson, Ang Lee, Wes Anderson, David O'Russell, David Fincher, Gus Van Sant, John Huston, Billy Wilder, Woody Allen, Oliver Stone, Sydney Pollack, Hitch****, Kubrick, Ingmar Bergman, Alfonso Cuaron, Federico Fellini, Guillermo del Toro, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Robert Altman, Murnau, Jim Jarmusch, DeMille, Jean Renoir, Fritz Lang, Jean-Luc Goddar, Osron Welles, James Cameron, Brian De Palma, Terry Gilliam, Spike Lee, Sergio Leone, Romero, Todd Solondz, Mamoru Oshii...probably a bunch more that I can't think of would all be ranked above Bay.

He has no business being mentioned in that category. I honestly feel he was chosen to direct Transformers because he could sell out to the higher-ups, thus the embarrassing and sickening ad campaign. No self-respecting, ego-driven director would have allowed such meddling in their own film.

Hmm, what brands bought him out?

HP

Nokia

Chevrolet

EBAY

Somehow VW said no to using a Bug as Bumblebee, and power to them. They saw what was up.

There are many directors superior to Michael Bay. Scorcese, Eastwood, Polanski, Coppola (both of them), Ridley Scott, Spielberg, Chris Nolan, Kurosawa, David Lynch, the Coens, Soderbergh, Cronenberg, Tarantino, PT Anderson, Ang Lee, Wes Anderson, David O'Russell, David Fincher, Gus Van Sant, John Huston, Billy Wilder, Woody Allen, Oliver Stone, Sydney Pollack, Hitch****, Kubrick, Ingmar Bergman, Alfonso Cuaron, Federico Fellini, Guillermo del Toro, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Robert Altman, Murnau, Jim Jarmusch, DeMille, Jean Renoir, Fritz Lang, Jean-Luc Goddar, Osron Welles, James Cameron, Brian De Palma, Terry Gilliam, Spike Lee, Sergio Leone, Romero, Todd Solondz, Mamoru Oshii...probably a bunch more that I can't think of would all be ranked above Bay.

Oliver Stone is the worst Director ever.

You forgot Luc Besson! Great picks with Cronenberg (severely underrated) and Soderbergh though. I would put in Darren Aronofsky as well.

Archived