Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hotties!

SC_RedskinsFan

This thread has been hijacked by SC's wife - I'm MrsSC_RedskinsFan

I entered my husband in a local contest as a "hottie" and need you guys (his online buddies!) to vote for him so we'll win!

Please email LadysIslandNews@gmail.com and just type that you would like to vote for Derek Glover as a Hottie.

Thanks so much! :pimp:

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to post this too :dallasuck

EDIT: Pretend you're voting for her

tina-fey-tank-top.jpg

This thread has been hijacked by SC's wife - I'm MrsSC_RedskinsFan

I entered my husband in a local contest as a "hottie" and need you guys (his online buddies!) to vote for him so we'll win!

Please email LadysIslandNews@gmail.com and just type that you would like to vote for Derek Glover as a Hottie.

Thanks so much! :pimp:

:laugh: So what do you get if you win??? Is this going to go in the OWNED thread?

This is the Mrs again...sorry to mislead you guys...but I wanted you to read the post and vote. If you all vote and play nice, maybe I"ll find you a hottie pic to look at later.

If the Mr wins, he gets a $100 GC to a local restaurant and gets his pic in a local calendar to be sold to benefit Habitat for Humanity. So see, it's for a good cause!

So go vote!!

Please. :D

Wow just wow, not only am I gonna vote for you I just forwarded this to the local prison, I'm sure there's plenty of dudes who'll find you a "hottie".

Backdoor Bubba Pwned. :silly:

I'd hit it.

:dunce:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for all of the support guys! :laugh: My wife was just reading the comments and could not talk on the phone she was laughing so hard. I knew i could count on you guys for some smart ass comments. :cheers: I am sure i will be hearing about this for a while.
this thread may rank up there with Strawberry Milk and a Mop

Archived