Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins fans in Salt Lake City?

newshog

My brother-in-law recently moved from the DC area to Salt Lake City and wonders whether there is a group of Redskins fans out there that regularly get together at a particular social club or sports bar & grill? He knows he can find the game, but he'd like to track down some like-minded fans to watch games with and wondered if such a group was already meeting somewhere. Feel free to post on this thread and I'll pass it along to him. Thanks!

PCS is currently unavailable.

Please leave your name and number and he will get back to you at his earliest convenience.

Thank you for callling.

Now that's an answering service with style ....;)

I don't know of any official gatherings of Redskins fans in Salt Lake, though there are definitely Redskins fans here.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go take pictures of trees. Please carve a message in an Elk if you need anything......

;)

My brother-in-law recently moved from the DC area to Salt Lake City and wonders whether there is a group of Redskins fans out there that regularly get together at a particular social club or sports bar & grill? He knows he can find the game, but he'd like to track down some like-minded fans to watch games with and wondered if such a group was already meeting somewhere. Feel free to post on this thread and I'll pass it along to him. Thanks!

I've only met one. Sadly thanks to Steve Young most are 49ners fans... That said you can often find Denver fans who still think Elway and TD are still playing... Danny White coaches the Arena league here and so of course there are plenty of cow!@# fans...

Mostly though Utah is mix of individual player fans, John Beck, Chad Lewis and such... Also, nobody here knows who the !$@# Chris Cooley is? Why Reno Mahe gets more local coverage here than Cooley or Steve Smtih I will never know.

Welcome.

Actually Smith does get more covrage here than Mahe. I am a SKINS fan have been for over 20 years. But have lived in Salt Lake for 13 years, I have learned that while I thought I was the only one here, over the past 2 seasons or so I have found more Skins fans coming out of the wood work. Go to iggys on gameday there are quite a few of us there.

SLC skins fan here. We are few and far between, but I think it would be awesome if we could all get together somewhere (like iggys, squatters, somewhere that doesn't charge a cover and isn't a dive biker bar) for the weekends. that would be a blast!

SLC skins fan here. We are few and far between, but I think it would be awesome if we could all get together somewhere (like iggys, squatters, somewhere that doesn't charge a cover and isn't a dive biker bar) for the weekends. that would be a blast!

Agreed. Should try to do that sometime this season. No reason to cheer alone. :)

• 2 months later...

Anyone going to a bar to watch the game? I'm still debating about where to go. My fiance doesn't want me watching in the house (too loud, ruins her night, dog gets freaked out, etc. lol) and its hard to find fellow skins fan to drink and watch with.

Archived