Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How many babies have you eaten today, Mr. Obama?

WVUforREDSKINS

Walking past the White House there were a few interesting groups. One was some nut reading the Bible and talking about endtimes to anyone who would lend him the time.

Other groups were Nader supporters, and the usual anti-war hippies who are laughable.

The most interesting group looked like they were Black Panthers, or some off shoot.

Anyway, they had a big sign that read "How many babies have you eaten today, Mr. Obama?" Then underneath, it said "racism isn't the issue, cannabalism is the issue."

Can someone explain what the **** this means?

Walking past the White House there were a few interesting groups. One was some nut reading the Bible and talking about endtimes to anyone who would lend him the time.
Coach Williams, I told you to stay away from the White House, they don't have any strawberry milk or a mop to give you

When I used to work at the FCC, I actually saw people next to us protesting male circumcision. Why would anyone protest circumcision in front of the FCC's offices?

Then I remembered we were next to the College of Obstetrics and Gynecology... :paranoid:

They need to do way instain candidate> who eat there babbys because babby can't frigth back?

it was on the news this mroing. a candidate in OR who had ate his 3 babby.

.....my pary are with the mother who lost her chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

Archived