Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there anything without a bias?

WVUforREDSKINS

The economist has a European Liberal (U.S. Libertarian) slant.

Eh, I will give you the libertarian slant, but it was the least biased one I could think of off the top of my head. If there are other "less" biased ones, I would like to know what they are :)

Yeah the media wasn't biased before "the republican spin machine". :doh:

well, you have slants, and fall over biased propaganda machines. Some of the media was slanted due to the nature of the business, just as some publications are slanted, but once Fox news came, everything changed. They changed everything for the worse, where the story became important not the facts.

There are college courses which focus on media bias and teach you how to understand it. Perhaps a course is in order. :D

I actually think it should be taught to high school students. That way graduates from HS at least know when they are being manipulated. If you implied that I need to take the course :laugh: Sorry, but I can tell the difference between slant, spin and outright BS propaganda.

I actually think it should be taught to high school students. That way graduates from HS at least know when they are being manipulated. If you implied that I need to take the course :laugh: Sorry, but I can tell the difference between slant, spin and outright BS propaganda.

Nice response. ;)

I guess it was Fox News incorrectly reporting the Auschwitz comment or Hillary ducking bullets. :laugh:

All of the media is biased. Doesn't matter if its the economist or fox news!

CSPAN?

That's probably the closest, but even there there is the issue of which events they choose to cover.

Also, their attempt ot be non-biased (by trying to even it out for "both sides") is, itself, a bias.

Archived