Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beach Blitz 08 Pics

tone_dubbz

didn't get a chance to go to any of the activities this year because i was busy elsewhere in VA beach on Saturday, but...luck was on my side. On Sunday i was helping set up for the Major league lacrosse game at Sportsplex and on my way to the elevator who do i run into, but Jim Zorn and his family. I ended up showing them to their suite at the stadium. I didn't want to bother him much so i basically just told him it was nice to meet him and that i was very excited about the season. He was very nice, and i was glad to have the chance to meet him since i couldn't be down on the oceanfront.

didn't get a chance to go to any of the activities this year because i was busy elsewhere in VA beach on Saturday, but...luck was on my side. On Sunday i was helping set up for the Major league lacrosse game at Sportsplex and on my way to the elevator who do i run into, but Jim Zorn and his family. I ended up showing them to their suite at the stadium. I didn't want to bother him much so i basically just told him it was nice to meet him and that i was very excited about the season. He was very nice, and i was glad to have the chance to meet him since i couldn't be down on the oceanfront.

Lucky you. I really wanted to hear him speak in person, but I ended up going to catch31 on saturday to go get drunk. But thats where I got Bike Mike (Sellers) and Stephon Heyers autograph. And for the record, Heyers girl is pretty hot too...........I would have took a picture but I wasn't trying to my face beat in :redpunch:

Ray Brown: Hows the Princess Anne Athletic Complex? I have a softball game there on Thursday!

Ray Brown: Hows the Princess Anne Athletic Complex? I have a softball game there on Thursday!

I don't know about the softball or baseball fields, but all the lacrosse fields that I've played on out there are always in great shape, i would expect the same for the other fields as well.

Archived