Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beach Blitz 08 Pics

tone_dubbz

We had a blast. The place was very family friendly. Cudos to my wife who was very tolerant of the long lines to get autographs. cheers to all the skins that took the time to show up and meet all of us. Every body that we met was really cool and took a few moments to say hi and sign something and take a pic. Really Impressed. It really ment a lot to me. any hew enough babbleing, I'm just still stoked. :cheers:

pics of me and keara. at the blitz. Hokieskins1 I'm still rocken the shirt every gameday.

Ahhh, very nice. My home break. :applause:

thank you thank you.

HEY those are MY flip flops....!!!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

such great times. i can't wait to go back and do it again.

DSCN4063.jpg

mac, thanks for adopting me this past weekend. you are such a wonderful father.:notworthy

looks like u guys had a great time. nice pics to everybody that posted them. maybe i'll be able to make it next year for sure...*sigh* Hail!

i miss you!!! i need to see you soon!

DSCN4049.jpg

THAT"S HOT!!

<3 haha.

Um ok, let me just set you guys straight...maybe you didnt realize...but Anabel is MINE!! you all can fight over the curly haired one, shes not even that fit.

:silly:

Goood times, yo, good times.

But she's well proportioned though :drool:

I really have lost basically all respect for him. I'll cheer for him on the field, but that's it.

If anyone wants a Korean "Authentic" Landry - Large, let me know....

Same, he cant hold anything to guys like Rocky McIntosh or other recent draftees

Same, he cant hold anything to guys like Rocky MacIntosh or other recent draftees

It's just pathetic.

Maybe we've been spoiled because for the most part we have had some pretty strong character guys on the team.

It's just pathetic though, there is no other word and no excuse for it sadly.

It's just pathetic.

Maybe we've been spoiled because for the most part we have had some pretty strong character guys on the team.

It's just pathetic though, there is no other word and no excuse for it sadly.

Despite people always hating on Carlos, I hope he succedds.

Did that joke Landry ever show up?

I could have sworn they had a long line waiting for his autograph, but I didn't fall for it though. Not sure if they anounced to the fans that Landry was a no-show as usual.

Truth be told, my friend was at the Pavillion saying that he was in line waiting for Mike Sellers autograph. And I was like,"well he's right here in front of me chilling at Catch31" :laugh: He was pretty p'd off to say the least!!!

I don't know why people keep getting duped by landry that he might show up...

fool me once shame on you

fool me twice shame on me

at this point,it's dumb to think he'll actually make it to an autograph session.

just go to training camp where he WILL show up,and get your stuff signed.

OK.....for all you Anabel Fanatics.............

anabel.gif

Thats that Asian Beauty right there fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chearleaders.gif

Nicole, Anabel, and Tequia............

tequia2.gif

Good Laaaaawd!!!!!!! Get it girl, get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tequia.gif

Girl........you can fart in my dinner tonight.........(Dave Chapelle)!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived