Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Beach Blitz 08 Pics

tone_dubbz

Here's a few pics from our weekend. After a few shots of Patron w/ Eubanks and Rogers...some of the pics are a bit alcoholically challenged...but you'll get the idea. It was a blast. We can't wait to do it again next year!

47b8db01b3127ccec47d024851a000000056108EctnLlwzbA9vPgg

Cool pics Hail_Skins. I was trying to get Gary Clarks autograph/picture, but he was getting hounded by fans.

Cool pics Hail_Skins. I was trying to get Gary Clarks autograph/picture, but he was getting hounded by fans.

Thanks, man. Yes...he was getting hounded. We waited patiently until the frenzy had subsided and then we politely approached him. He was very gracious and seemed extremely willing to take pics/sign autographs with each and everyone. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet him.

I'm glad you met him because it wasbe an injustice for a die hard Skins fan to not meet him. Gary, Charles Mann and Jim Lachey are by far the 3 nicest Redskins I've ever met though 99% are nice but those 3 particula, I think becuase I've had over 30 minutes conversations with all of them

I wished that Gary Clark was at that PSgamegear show. he pulled a landry and didn't answer his phone, at least according to the people at psgamegear. They said that that they tried to reach him by phone and he wasn't answering. Someone on this board had mentioned the show to him and he was unaware of the show. I would have really liked to have met him. I am sure that their will be other opportunitites to do so.

i found these online from beach blitz....haha

oh non redskins fans, when will you learn to not show up in other team garb??

HTTR!!!

http://misterirrelevant.com/index.php/2008/05/20/dtc-and-the-mayor-invade-the-757/

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a218/DTC4LIFE/?action=view&current=MOV00479.flv

lmao thats pretty sad to show up with a cowboys jersey, prolly a fairweather fan anyways.

Archived