Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could see into the future.....

mikalax2

What will be the most indirect/direct reason we win it all?  

310 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the most indirect/direct reason we win it all?

• The promotion of Zorn from OC to Head coach
    • Trading down in the 08' draft to aquire 3 1st round talents in 2nd round
    • The drafting of Colt Brennan in 6th round
    • Trading up to get Jason Campbell in the draft
    • NOT making the splash for CJ,RW or Boldin
    • The transition to the West Coast Offense in the NFC East
    • Gregg Williams leaving
    • Al Saunders leaving
    • Joe Gibbs Leaving
    • The death of Sean Taylor
    • Jerry Jones morphing into the old Dan Snyder(stupid signings)
    • Dan Snyder finally realizing how to put a team together
    • Vinny Cerrato becoming our general Manager
    • Keeping Bugal as the O-lines coach
    • Blache finally getting his deserved shot as D-Coor
    • Drafting Cooley...he's a beast!
    • Having the WR weapons to actually scare defenses
    • Having Clinton Portis during this transition period
    • The aquistion of Andre Carter becoming apparently a critical move
    • Other

This is along the lines of another thread asking if you would want TC to start at QB if you knew the result was winning it all. I think that is an obvious choice, so i decided to make one that is a little more difficult. What else do we have to discuss anyways.

Here it is......

In the next four years, would you rather.....

A) Win one superbowl, but suck for 3 years, while Dallas wins the other 3 and beats us both games each year.

or

B) No superbowl, but we make the playoffs every year and beat Dallas every game. And Dallas doesnt win it either.

I think i made one that is too tough for me to even decide. A) obviosuly would be great for one year and miserable for 3. B) would be entertaining for 4 years, but would never reach the ultimate goal.

I think i might choose B but i'm praying for C (We win it at least once and Dallas doesnt).

WTF? I'm sorry but the rilvary against Dallas isn't what it once was. Both scenario's are just silly and a waste of time to ponder.

uh

WHAT?

Are you seriously telling me that your blood doesnt boil when you see that ******* star? You don't want to puke when ESPN slobs all over Tony Homo?

If not then I dare say you sir are not a true fan.

:dallasuck

Hold on there, I'm going to stick up for this guy. I myself am like you, the blue star makes me angry on sight, but I don't think his lukewarm reaction to Dallas means he isn't a true fan. There are Skins fans who hate the Eagles or Giants worse. Given recent history, I'd say the Seahawks are up there too.

uh

WHAT?

Are you seriously telling me that your blood doesnt boil when you see that ******* star? You don't want to puke when ESPN slobs all over Tony Homo?

Thats the BS on this site that makes me sick. I moved from DC to bum F@#$ ND and still manage to watch every game and haven't lost my loyalty. I am just a realist and a grown man who knows this is just a game.

Some of you grown men still think of players as hero's and role models. That is simply sad.

Yes babbling about Tony Romo sits to pee does irriate me. But I change the channel.

uh

WHAT?

Well there we have common ground! I just can't bring myself to hate the 'skins or even the eagles as much as I hate the 'boys. I even cheer for you guys when you're playing the Cowboys!

Hold on there, I'm going to stick up for this guy. I myself am like you, the blue star makes me angry on sight, but I don't think his lukewarm reaction to Dallas means he isn't a true fan. There are Skins fans who hate the Eagles or Giants worse. Given recent history, I'd say the Seahawks are up there too.

It may have been a bit of an overreaction but to me theres nothing quite as low as the Dallas Cowboy franchise.

I hate Iggles fans more because they are the most obnoxious people on the face of the earth, and I'm annoyed that the G-men won the Super Bowl, but I HATE the Cowboys.

Thats the BS on this site that makes me sick. I moved from DC to bum F@#$ ND and still manage to watch every game and haven't lost my loyalty. I am just a realist and a grown man who knows this is just a game.

You know what makes me sick? The fact that you would get so upset about my post. I overreacted, and I apologize but get over yourself.

Some of you grown men still think of players as hero's and role models. That is simply sad.

Darrell Green is my hero because of his heart, his character, and his work off of the field. I am planning on working in a charitable or non-profit organization after I finish with college. What is sad is that you are so ignorant of the things that Darrell did off the field.

WTF? I'm sorry but the rilvary against Dallas isn't what it once was. Both scenario's are just silly and a waste of time to ponder.

what a worth while contribution to the thread. :laugh:

i'd take B, don't want the damn cowfags winning anymore SB's.

I can't believe so many people would rather not win the super bowl inorder to prevent Dallas from winning. Who gives a rats *** about Dallas. They suck! It doesn't matter how many SB's they win! At the point when we do win it all, we'd be better than them and every last team in the league!

I would go A. To me, winning the Super Bowl is the ultimate goal each year. We're not in a competition with the Dallas Cowboys, we're trying to win championships.

No offense to anyone, but I think B is more of the loser mentality...If we can't win it, we don't want our biggest rival to win it either. That's not how a winner thinks.

I look at it like this. Let's say you have an arch enemy in the same business industry as you. Would you rather both strike it rich (but him be richer) or would you rather him struggle and you just tread water? Maybe not the best anology, but it makes sense to me.

If we can win a championship in the next 4 years, I really don't care who wins it in other years. Our goal as a franchise is to win it all...not make the playoffs and then lose.

This is along the lines of another thread asking if you would want TC to start at QB if you knew the result was winning it all. I think that is an obvious choice, so i decided to make one that is a little more difficult. What else do we have to discuss anyways.

Here it is......

In the next four years, would you rather.....

A) Win one superbowl, but suck for 3 years, while Dallas wins the other 3 and beats us both games each year.

or

B) No superbowl, but we make the playoffs every year and beat Dallas every game. And Dallas doesnt win it either.

I think i made one that is too tough for me to even decide. A) obviosuly would be great for one year and miserable for 3. B) would be entertaining for 4 years, but would never reach the ultimate goal.

I think i might choose B but i'm praying for C (We win it at least once and Dallas doesnt).

If I could see into the future I wouldn't have clicked on this thread. Have faith in JC atleast through this year.

You know what makes me sick? The fact that you would get so upset about my post. I overreacted, and I apologize but get over yourself.

Darrell Green is my hero because of his heart, his character, and his work off of the field. I am planning on working in a charitable or non-profit organization after I finish with college. What is sad is that you are so ignorant of the things that Darrell did off the field.

DMH28, if you took a look at his posting history, you should see this guy is nothing to be getting all worked up for. He was obviously not touched enough when he was a child, or he was touched too much.

And for what it's worth, option B all the way!

Archived