Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Hawaiians!!

Dan T.

I only remember one member that was a big Fauria (sp?) fan. Maybe I wasn't paying attention and there were others :whoknows:. But I think she had a crush on him.

Hardly the same.

I'd say this is similar to the Florida migration we saw when Spurrier came, though.

I think you're right Zoony and it was only one fan but he sure made it feel like more

The hawaiin fans are starting to annoy me' date=' not because they want to be redskin fans or talk about football, every conversation is about colt, nothing about the skins or how the skins draft went nothing except colt, colt, colt.[/quote']

Don't worry. With the way many on this board are treating them, they won't be here long.

This place is becoming infested with boorish *******s. Too bad.

I think you're right Zoony and it was only one fan but he sure made it feel like more

:laugh:

Just making sure cause I definitely don't want to seem like those type of people on this board.

no chance :cheers:

The hawaiin fans are starting to annoy me' date=' not because they want to be redskin fans or talk about football, every conversation is about colt, nothing about the skins or how the skins draft went nothing except colt, colt, colt.[/quote']

Yeah I can understand why you would say that, but at least, for the most part, Hawaii fans aren't blitzing the site with new Colt Brennan threads. I think we've been pretty good about sticking to existing threads.

As for only talking about Colt, well, to be honest (speaking for myself), I don't know (yet) a whole lot about the Skins, so if you will, please try to be a bit more understanding.

As for only talking about Colt, well, to be honest (speaking for myself), I don't know (yet) a whole lot about the Skins, so if you will, please try to be a bit more understanding.

You are in for a wild ride my friend....enjoy it.

Grab a plane ticket and come to the Boys/Skins game at FedEx; call it initiation

Have you ever seen those families, either when you were a kid or even now... that invite people over to their house for dinner or a BBQ...

and when you show up, the mom and the daughter are in a shouting match, the dog crapped on the floor, the husband is acting like nothing is even going on while he takes your coats and offers you something to drink... and the son is parked on the sofa watching Rambo? And you're kind of wondering why they invited you over to begin with... like they probably should be focusing on other things besides sending out dinner invitations?

This thread reminds me of that, in some odd way.

jus jokes of course. sort of.

Have you ever seen those families, either when you were a kid or even now... that invite people over to their house for dinner or a BBQ...

and when you show up, the mom and the daughter are in a shouting match, the dog crapped on the floor, the husband is acting like nothing is even going on while he takes your coats and offers you something to drink... and the son is parked on the sofa watching Rambo? And you're kind of wondering why they invited you over to begin with... like they probably should be focusing on other things besides sending out dinner invitations?

Hahaha that's actually the perfect example.

:laugh:

Zoony, remind me never to start a thread like this again. I could have gotten away with it five years ago. Now, not so much. :doh:

Thanks Dan for starting this - Def welcome all from Hawaii. I dont post here too much anymore because people can...well...be nuts (bieing nice!)...but its cool to have you guys here to show perspective on a local hero...

Colt put up huge numbers - and if he has to step in for the skins (or - earns the job down the road) i hope there just as gaudy...

but since it's baseball season...

SHANE VICTORINO IS BACK!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

just sucks he's 0-2 in 2 pinch hits...

Welcome, Hawaiians/Colt fans :cheers:...and nice thought, Dan. :applause:

I, for one, am cheering for Colt to succeed. Why? Because he's a Redskin now. It could be nothing but a positive for Colt to eventually become an effective #2 and JC to become an established #1. Todd Collins stayed a back up for 10 stinkin' years, and it was GREAT rooting for him and seeing him succeed for us last season. Why would I want anything less for our newly drafted #3 QB?

Plus, I love cheering the underdog, the guy/gal who everyone laughs at and proclaims to be a failure right from the get-go. We Redskins fans should have tons of experience in that department lol.

Sorry if we seemed like we just dropped in on you with all this talk about colt.So please tell us Redskins locals where do you see this team this year? Who is your biggest rival? And are you guys worried about playing the Giants for your opener? I for one am looking forward to watching Portis and the rest of this team this year. And being outsider it already seems like you guys have a extreme emotion for your team and its great to see the honor you guys have. Means a lot in this crazy world. Wish you all the best this year.

I, for one, am cheering for Colt to succeed. Why? Because he's a Redskin now. It could be nothing but a positive for Colt to eventually become an effective #2 and JC to become an established #1. Todd Collins stayed a back up for 10 stinkin' years, and it was GREAT rooting for him and seeing him succeed for us last season. Why would I want anything less for our newly drafted #3 QB?

well said

and pocampo... thanks for the kind words too. Our biggest rival is of course the Dallas Cowboys... and the jury's out on what kind of season we are going to have. We have a solid team, but a new coach and a young QB, so it could swing in a lot of different directions. The NFL is a quarterbacks league... and your only argument against that is that it's a Coaches league. So no matter who you talk to, if they're honest with themselves, they'll tell you they really have no idea what to expect :)

Sorry if we seemed like we just dropped in on you with all this talk about colt.So please tell us Redskins locals where do you see this team this year? Who is your biggest rival? And are you guys worried about playing the Giants for your opener? I for one am looking forward to watching Portis and the rest of this team this year. And being outsider it already seems like you guys have a extreme emotion for your team and its great to see the honor you guys have. Means a lot in this crazy world. Wish you all the best this year.

Thanks, and welcome!

To try and answer your questions. . .

-biggest rival is definitely the Dallas Cowboys

-predicting what this upcoming season will be like is kind of just a flat out guess. It's hard with a new coach, and new offensive schemes.

-I'm not worried about the opener. Yeah sure they won the superbowl, but we should have beat them in our first game against them last season.

-Redskins football has tons of tradition and their most passionate fans make the team like part of their family. It's a way of life, basically.

po I'm not worried about the Giants so much, we put a thorough spanking on them last year.

What I am worried about is injuries to our Offensive Line, it seems like our O-Line has taken a major hit the past 3 seasons and I really want to see a full season out of that unit to see what our run game can really do

Another thing that concerns me is the timing between Santana and JC. Last year they never seemed to be on the same page, they were not in a rythm, passes were often behind the receiver. I hope they do some work in the off-season and start to gel. If Santana's claims of being rejuvinated are true the deep ball to Moss could be a killer this year.

hail

I only remember one member that was a big Fauria (sp?) fan. Maybe I wasn't paying attention and there were others :whoknows:. But I think she had a crush on him.

There was one chick hot for Fauria. But there are dozens of guys with throbbing, drippy manlove for Arrington the Giant and Ramsey the Jet/Bronco/whatever. Still, to this day. You know who you are. Somehow, the love affair with Espy, Lumsden, Ferris et al faded. I'll bet some still carry a silent torch though.

Welcome Hawaiians, ignore the haters, you will be fine here if you follow the rules. I lived in Kihei for a year, and plan on returning someday. Start up a bunch of Skins bars please.

Archived