Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome Hawaiians!!

Dan T.

Welcome fans from Hawaii! There are a lot of great people on this site and there's a lot of great information. Unfortunately very often you have to wade through a lot of muck to get to it. Standard for message boards I guess. This one is very active in all directions.

If Colt can show enough to the coaching staff early on, this would be a great situation for him. They are looking for a 3rd string QB to develop. He's got a head coach who's been a successful NFL QB and QB coach. And he's coming in to a situation where the focus for him would be on learning how to be an NFL QB.

Right now Jason Campbell is in a dream situation for an NFL QB. Whoever earns that third QB spot will also be in a dream situation, without the pressure.

I dunno, it's weird having people around that are fans of a player who couldn't care less about anybody else on the team. Its like you want to embrace them as your fellow skins fans and then you remember they're just Colt Brennan fans and he just happened to land in Washington.

Fan loyalty means a lot to people in D.C. it's understandable.

They can't be any worse than all those CFL fans who watched us go 0-4 in the pre-season in 2006 because they thought Jesse Lumsden actually had a shot at making the team.

I dunno, it's weird having people around that are fans of a player who couldn't care less about anybody else on the team. Its like you want to embrace them as your fellow skins fans and then you remember they're just Colt Brennan fans and he just happened to land in Washington.

Fan loyalty means a lot to people in D.C. it's understandable.

They can't be any worse than all those CFL fans who watched us go 0-4 in the pre-season in 2006 because they thought Jesse Lumsden actually had a shot at making the team.

Im not sure if any of them will make it to any games....but thats that many more fans that will be cheering us on, so whether they are only about one player or the whole team...if they root for the skins then I'm all for it :2cents:

The more fans the better IMO

Im not sure if any of them will make it to any games....but thats that many more fans that will be cheering us on, so whether they are only about one player or the whole team...if they root for the skins then I'm all for it :2cents:

The more fans the better IMO

Not only root for, but the rabid Colt Brennan fans (many of them) will be opening their wallets for an authentic Redskins jersey with the number 5 on it. I don't know how much of the proceeds go to the Redskins, but I'm sure it will be some nice pocket change for Mr. Snyder.

You guys will see, come Pro Bowl:D

Let me be the first to say GOODBYE HAWAIIANS; I may not get a chance to after training camp is over so I want to make sure I get that out of the way now.

Colt Brennan will not start for the Redskins. I hope you are in for the long haul.

These posts are all archived ... :)

I just finished reading this entire thread. Wow. Some of you really should never, ever consider an occupation requiring any social skills or diplomacy. :doh:

I've already said it in another thread, but welcome to all of our new Redskins fans from Hawaii! I think our draft of CB in the 6th was a steal and look forward to seeing what he does for and with the Redskins. He has a great opportunity here especially with Zorn as his coach.

You will need a thick skin to survive around here for sure. But please know that not all of us are negative like some of the posters you've encountered.

I, for one, am very happy that the draft of Colt brought you here!

Please stay, enjoy your time here and we look forward to you getting to know more about the team we all live and die for. :cheers:

Hail and aloha!

Hawaii is blowing up with athletes. And not just football players. BJ Penn is a future Hall of Famer for MMA. YOu guys have Kendall Grove and Troy Mandolonez who are good MMA fighters too.

Plus you guys have Tori Praver, the SI Swim Suit model.

You guys are fine with me, especially since my ethnicicty is Pacific Islander. Welcome Hawaiin bredrins. Mahalo!!!

Don't forget that left handed point guard out of Hawaii, BARRY (BARACK) OBAMA!!!

Archived